Nirex Folders

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Ain'tNoCracker!, May 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright chaps,

I've been looking around for one of those A5 nirex folders and they all seem to be very expensive! Does anyone know of where i can get one on the cheap?

2. Can get them on the cheap yes, got a mate who buys them in bulk and sells them on.

How many are you after and what are you prepared to pay?
  3. I'm looking for 1; however i might possibly get 3 it depends on how much he wants for them. preferably i wouldnt want to pay much more than about £5-£6.

4. Buy cheep, buy twice!
  5. HM supplies, £6 for a 25 page A5 nyrex and £7 for a 40 page one.
  6. msr

msr LE

7. You can always get them on the cheap, but what you will get will be shite.

I have bought A4 and A5 nyrex Webtex brand and they cracked, and OHP pen stained them pemanently! Utter Shite.

As Parky Boy says, HM Supplies...

They do ones with brass screw keepers, so you can move stuff about in the file without the nause of taking it out of the clear pocket. I've bought loads of extra pockets in A4 and a even more in A5, as I put so much of my instructional material into nyrex. HM also do a nice line in A4/A5 zipped covers too. Well worth the money!

PS, you have a PM.
  8. Can anyone who has some contacts that would be able to source us a few cheap nirex folder drop me a PM please!