Nipples

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are sexy because the are found on boobs, boobs are sexy ergo nipples are sexy.
They are also interactive, it's fun to make them hard.

Men's nipples are pointless and not sexy, unless you are into nipples clamps and being spanked.

We all have them, but why are they sexy?
Fuck me but you are an endless loop of drivelling shite. Why not take a day off and do something useful - like kill yourself?

Granny Van always said that if you cannot say something nice it is better to say nothing at all.
Please thank Granny Van for her advice... The fucking old busybody.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Obviously as a happy nomad, you know all about having a shit in some place and moving on....but hey, I haven't seen you sticking your arse off and having a shit....as I have said before, easy to snipe, more difficult to stand up and shite.

This question would have been better placed in the Offendi Mastermind thread. If all the questions are in one place it will save him time time trawling the other threads.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Woooooohoooo defying the laws of physics here, I can see the suck towards a black hole, as Mr Corbyn once said........

Nipples are very sexy on the righ body, females of course....... but some are as much use as tits on a tadpole... whatever that is....:eek::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads