Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Oct 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you have a taste for them ? If so, what kind ? Meself - big, stiff. Dare I say milky?
  2. Dear Agony Aunt.....At the age of 97 and a half.... I have this obsession with Nipple Pokies and large Nips.... I cannot stand the modern trend in wearing of padded bras... as they have removed all the fun of my hobby of Nipple-Pokie Watching on a warm summer's day...should I go down to RHQ Med Centre and get myself certified by the MO, or should I go and see the Regimental Padre for some absolution... or is it arrse-lution....

Or should I get myself fitted with a padded bra.....????
  3. MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
    Big, BIIIIIIG, Nips.......

I love it when the turkey is done!
  4. Big and Stiff...definately

5. Gosh! I'm impressed ! You could hang a shopping-bag full of spuds on them !
  6. small little button like, bloody love em, and biger ones too, love em all
  7. Beware that they aren't fooling with your mind though..

8. Big puffy nipples that you can stretch.
  9. My missus has nips like Chapel Hat Pegs, surrounded by huge brown aerolae, with pimples, and resemble RAF Bomber Command roundels!
  10. You don't have pampas grass growing outside your house by any chance ?
  11. :biggrin:Scammell starter buttons
  12. Cor yes please, you could put one of those in each ear whilst on the job & hear yourself coming! ;-)
  13. These are nice

Attached Files:

14. I think I'm in love. Now, couple those with a well-appointed muff like the one in the 'Jeeves - my Shotgun' thread and I would think I'd died and gone to heaven.
  15. Nipples should be practical