Nipple piercings and other "boddy art". WTF???

Mid 30s? Older? Get a nipple piercing or not?

  • Deffinately!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be talked into it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if I get REALLY drunk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never, even if I live to 101

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
Many arrsers have described me as a sprog on numerous occasions. Some have done so in a derriding fasion, some in a complimentary fasion (these are usually certain arrse maidens, possibly trying to get into my pants). However at the tender age of 26 there are a number of things that I consider myself far to old to try (in some cases try again). Examples include Sambucca (minging god awful shite), absinthe (didn't know I could HOLD that much vomit...) and swamping myself whilst sober.

However one of the top "don't try this" things on my list has to be getting a nipple (or any other body part) piercing. I am now far too old and sensible to do something like this while pissed out of my box, never mind still sober. So WTF did I see three blokes in the gym changing room with them who (charitably) had at least 10-15 years on me? One was grey and balding FFS!!! Is this the latest thing of the middle aged man in denial when his mid life crisis kicks in???

So I put it too you men and women of arrse. To pierce or not to pierce in middle age.
 
#2
Trans-sane said:
Many arrsers have described me as a sprog on numerous occasions. Some have done so in a derriding fasion, some in a complimentary fasion (these are usually certain arrse maidens, possibly trying to get into my pants). However at the tender age of 26 there are a number of things that I consider myself far to old to try (in some cases try again). Examples include Sambucca (minging god awful shite), absinthe (didn't know I could HOLD that much vomit...) and swamping myself whilst sober.

However one of the top "don't try this" things on my list has to be getting a nipple (or any other body part) piercing. I am now far too old and sensible to do something like this while pissed out of my box, never mind still sober. So WTF did I see three blokes in the gym changing room with them who (charitably) had at least 10-15 years on me? One was grey and balding FFS!!! Is this the latest thing of the middle aged man in denial when his mid life crisis kicks in???

So I put it too you men and women of arrse. To pierce or not to pierce in middle age.

Piercings on males in general, unless for a laugh are a sure 'hom' indicator of the highest order.

Why do 'rude boy' chavs think that having 2 giant hoops hanging from one ear look's good? Or a fecking plastic diamond ear stud - it's beyond me. All it does is give me something to tear at when they try it on in a club.

My 2 pence worth anyway.


W-60
 
#4
Never never never never never never going to happen to me. End of.
 
#5
[NAFFI mode off] If there's anyone out there looking to join up soon who's thinking about getting a prince albert, FFS don't do it, or at least don't declare it to the medical staff at ADSC! It's the reason I couldn't get in to the regs, and why i'm only a stab.

[NAFFI mode on] Bunch of lemon puffs, live a little! Piercings are for winners!
 
#9
Litotes said:
box-of-frogs said:
Never never never never never never going to happen to me. End of.
Sounds as if someone is trying to talk himself into something!

Litotes :D
No thanks!!! :lol:
 
#10
I used to have my nipples and tongue done. Tongue was done for a bet, and must admit the ladies did enjoy it. Got my nipples done because a friend was training as a piercer and I let her practice on me.
Took them all out now though, but Im not adverse to it at all.
 
#11
Trans-sane said:
Many arrsers have described me as a sprog on numerous occasions. Some have done so in a derriding fasion, some in a complimentary fasion (these are usually certain arrse maidens, possibly trying to get into my pants). However at the tender age of 26 there are a number of things that I consider myself far to old to try (in some cases try again). Examples include Sambucca (minging god awful shite), absinthe (didn't know I could HOLD that much vomit...) and swamping myself whilst sober.

However one of the top "don't try this" things on my list has to be getting a nipple (or any other body part) piercing. I am now far too old and sensible to do something like this while pissed out of my box, never mind still sober. So WTF did I see three blokes in the gym changing room with them who (charitably) had at least 10-15 years on me? One was grey and balding FFS!!! Is this the latest thing of the middle aged man in denial when his mid life crisis kicks in???

So I put it too you men and women of arrse. To pierce or not to pierce in middle age.
What are you doing looking at other blokes in the gym.... you f ucking iron hoof.

did you notice if any of them had a prince Albert?

I bet you wanted to cup his scrotum and call him "Daddy"

screamer.
 
#12
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
 
#14
I remember when I was on annual camp many years ago seeing one of attached regular army cooks in the wash house and noticing what I thought was a huge bruise on his back. On second glance it turned out to be a tattoo of the Last Supper in garish yellows and purples. Obviously a religious man.

Anyway tattoos are fine where appropriate; on soldiers, sailors, truckers, dockers etc. On middle class girly students though? I think not.
 
#15
smudge67 said:
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
yeah but they're all of your ex boyfriends names.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
I used to work with a guy who did his own piercings. He came into work one day to show off his home done Prince Albert. I reckon him to be a very tough bloke. For doing it himself.

I went to a table dance thing once. Against my will, I hate wanton displays of female flesh, naturally, and a bird there had her breasts tatooed all around the nipples, had shaven off her pubes and had hair tatooed on (WTF?) and her - harumph - private bits had about 2 kilos of irnomongery hanging from them. Most appealing, if you need to put your car keys somewhere safe.

As for me, I am natures own beauty and need no help from man.
 
#17
arby said:
smudge67 said:
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
yeah but they're all of your ex boyfriends names.
How do you know... have you seen them... is your name on there?
 
#18
Gracie said:
arby said:
smudge67 said:
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
yeah but they're all of your ex boyfriends names.
How do you know... have you seen them... is your name on there?
He's seen most of them, since Arby was the 6th ;)
 
#19
smudge67 said:
Gracie said:
arby said:
smudge67 said:
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
yeah but they're all of your ex boyfriends names.
How do you know... have you seen them... is your name on there?
He's seen most of them, since Arby was the 6th ;)
Did you dump him? is that why he is bitter?
 
#20
Gracie said:
smudge67 said:
Gracie said:
arby said:
smudge67 said:
I have 3 piercings. Granted I got them before they became fashion, and a bit of a novelty.

I have my tongue, my left nipple, and a prince albert.....the birds love them!

I also have 7 tattoos, and am therefore double hard :) Edited to add, not whilst in the mens changing rooms etc!
yeah but they're all of your ex boyfriends names.
How do you know... have you seen them... is your name on there?
He's seen most of them, since Arby was the 6th ;)
Did you dump him? is that why he is bitter?
I'm not bitter. Who would be bitter, its not like a caught him felating the crew of the SS Uganda.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top