Nipple Monday 2013

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MacStab, Apr 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Give the crappy weather this spring (it snowed on Easter Sunday here) I have been wondering when nipple Monday will happen, if ever.

It was sunny today, but nobody fell for it.

So, any guesses as to when this great day will arrive? I'm going for two weeks from now.

2. Ah,now then, I saw a couple today, and claim my prize!

3. Male or female? 'Cos I went out this morning without my coat on and, boy, let me tell you, I could have had someone's eye out!

4. Pics following, no doubt.

5. Go talk to Jarod. I mean wimmin!

6. Lucky bugger

7. Fucks sake, too late to add a qualification now pal. Picky cunt.

Trowel - Doubt - no pikkys, 'cos I don't want you feeling inadequate. Or turned on.

8. I saw a few today unfortunately they were on a road gritter

9. Quite a few in Nice (France, as opposed to Biscuits) today.

[coughs modestly, despite his set-jet (and mildly dyslexic) lifestyle]

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I used to look forward to Nipple Monday but now Margaret Thatcher is dead I suppose I shall have to get another hobby.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That reminds me, I have to get the grease gun out later.

12. Up here, we've had a couple of weeks of clear skies with sunlight blazing down for 12-14 hours each and every day to the extent that you can feel it warm on your skin and yet the air temperature is still fucking freezing. When did the laws of physics cease to operate, then? When I were at school, adding heat to something WARMED THE BASTARD FUCKING UP!!!!!!

I blame Thatcher. There's no heat because Satan's preparing her suite and needs it all down there.

• Like Like x 1