• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nipple Monday 2013

Give the crappy weather this spring (it snowed on Easter Sunday here) I have been wondering when nipple Monday will happen, if ever.

It was sunny today, but nobody fell for it.

So, any guesses as to when this great day will arrive? I'm going for two weeks from now.

Quite a few in Nice (France, as opposed to Biscuits) today.

[coughs modestly, despite his set-jet (and mildly dyslexic) lifestyle]

Up here, we've had a couple of weeks of clear skies with sunlight blazing down for 12-14 hours each and every day to the extent that you can feel it warm on your skin and yet the air temperature is still fucking freezing. When did the laws of physics cease to operate, then? When I were at school, adding heat to something WARMED THE BASTARD FUCKING UP!!!!!!

I blame Thatcher. There's no heat because Satan's preparing her suite and needs it all down there.

Latest Threads