Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Mr_Creosote, Dec 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got one yet and what do they think of it?

The family are hassling me for one............ :roll:

(And yes I have heard about the issues with the controller.)

2. You do realise M_C, that you're going to have to spend money on one and that goes against everything you, as an Oat Savage, believe in??? :wink:

3. The only problem with the controller is the wrist strap breaking. but if the numpties out there would keep hold of the controller and not try throwing it then the strap wouldn't break.

4. It's alright, but I'd fork out a little more for an XBox 360, as the extra money gets you a better console, plus all the nifty media capabilities.

For the record, I have both, but I am a self-certified Man-Child.

Saying that, if the family are of the younger variety, Nintendo might be morew apt as it's marketed as 'simple fun'.

5. you had better give them a card with i.o.u. Nintendo wii for Christmas and buy one after the new year
    the ones which sold on amazon for £179 are now being sold for £300 plus by other people second hand and eBay

6. Dont try and get one from HMV.co.uk

My company has dealing with them, and their wesbsite will take your £179 now, and then take 4+ months to Order one...
    People who paid for theirs in late Sept are finding out now that they wont get them in time for Xmas...

T C