Ninja sent to kill Bin Laden :)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by soldierboy99, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think that we can safely say 'deranged'. A real ninja would never have been caught. However, I think that he sould be allowed to continue his mission.
  2. absolutely fix world peace with one slice :D
  3. I think he should he be in the "Search for a ally star" thread!
  4. If only it was that easy, not!

The easier option would be to nuke the area which has been favoured by many on arrse, but hardly a very diplomatic approach.
  5. I agree let him go after all he can't do any worse than the CIA, NSA and US Military.
  6. maybe he is just a decoy for the "real" Ninja's!!! creating a false trail and all that......!
  7. Saw this on the news this morning mid sip of my coffee... :D
  8. Shhhhhhhh!
  9. So he gives a police minder the slip in a remote forest and is found 10 hours later with a pistol 'n a fek off huge sword - mmmmm.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He had with him, in his arsenal (fner fner) the 'Good Book'.

Basically, God told him to do it. Which is alright then. Yeah.

I presume he was discreet about his motiviations and intentions to have survived this far:

11. I am going with 'balls of steel'. What makes you think that a Californian builder armed with a Bible and a sword would be deranged????
  12. why the kidney machine tho?
  13. He'll have a hard job as Bin Laden's been dead for a few years now... 8)

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
  14. If you can't evade a police force in rough forest for more than 10 hours you're hardly likely to evade the AQ/Talib scouts.