Nine Month Residency Requirement

wam123

Crow
Hello,

Having a slight issue on hearing different things from multiple sources. I'm a British citizen but currently living abroad and in the process of applying for Sandhurst. I have been told by one group that I have to be resident in the UK for the 9 months prior to entering Sandhurst, whereas another source is telling me otherwise.

Is anyone able to provide clarity on which one is true?

Hiya. What is the other source telling you- no wait?

If it helps, I'm in the initial stages but have also been advised of a 9 month residency requirement. Definately puts a damper on things! Seemed to be a blanket rule. I've been back and forth a lot (from a Five Eyes country) and did all my schooling etc in the UK etc.

Toppet

War Hero
Hello,

Having a slight issue on hearing different things from multiple sources. I'm a British citizen but currently living abroad and in the process of applying for Sandhurst. I have been told by one group that I have to be resident in the UK for the 9 months prior to entering Sandhurst, whereas another source is telling me otherwise.

Is anyone able to provide clarity on which one is true?
The recruiting office will be able to help. Give them a ring tomorrow when they open.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 DIY 15
vampireuk The NAAFI Bar 100
rockape623 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2

Latest Threads