Nine Liner report....

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by night_crawler, Oct 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know if they are still using the nine line report in Afghanistan? and if so can you tell me the key headings and any other relevent information that I may need in sending one? Also if there are report cards/contact cards I can put in my Nirex they will be gladly recieved.

You can PM them to me but don't worry about Opsec as most of them can be found on the net but I thought it would be better to get it from ARRSE and a wealth of experience.

2. Check your pm's typed it out, was threaders after line 2.

Edited to add -As far as i'm aware its still in use. It was taught on OPTAG for the guys who have just deployed.
  3. Cheers for the effort Spaz. Looks good,

4. Np's.
  5. msr

msr LE

6. You can find all the relevent information in the Electronic Battle Box under the Op Herrick Aide Memoire
  7. And where is that mate?
  8. On the defence intranet copy the link below into your browser and search for Op Herrick Aide Memoire

If you are not on the intranet or DII, speak to your training wing and ask them to order a CD Rom of the Electronic Battle Box.

Alternatively, the publication can be demanded through the system for via you publication store/Trg wing. The publication number is AC71853

Why do you need this information? If you are deploying on ops, you should be issued with the above publication.