Nikko Stirling

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Mick9abf, Dec 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for a cheapo scope (which will last) for my shiny new .17hmr and saw a new Nikko Stirling Mountmaster AO in gunmart for £80.

Anyone used one? Are they sh**e or will they suffice for .17 which will be used for rattling bunnies and frequently thrown in motor with relative care!!

Also, if anyone knows where to get a sunshade for a Swarovski 3-12x50 and price can you let us know.

Thanks in advance :wink:
  2. I've got a fixed power 12x56 Nikko Sterling Platinum Nighteater on my air rifle, and it's a very good scope. Good value for money
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'll echo that - they are great for the money. Cheap, with reasonable glass, and quite often, lots of features.

I sell a lot more of these than I do equivalents like Hawke etc., and I haven't had any back with problems.
  4. Will be parting with £80 of my hard earned cash then, cheers for the advice.

Incidentally got a sunshade for the sum total of feck all after speaking to my local RFD dealer who had 'an old one kicking about I could have'. Just goes to show that occasionally you can be a valued customer!!! :D