Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

nike shopping dot crap

cruncher

Clanker
Why have the moderators allowed this person to fill all the different threads with this crap,can somebody look into this if i want to buy any nike products i will visit there web site or go to a sports shop.I come to ARRSE to read interesting and relevant topics to me and and other service personnel either still serving or ex personnel. :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Attachments

• a_minigun_248.gif
    39.1 KB · Views: 598
  • a_minigun_142.gif
    39.1 KB · Views: 585
bot spamming mate. people register accounts and then use a macro or similar device to auto post all over the place. all told ARRSE has a relatively fast and efficient way of dealing with such cnuts (delete account, ban IP, clean up topics, etc.)

as a bit of an obvious afternote, i'd seriously advise against visiting sites advertised in this manner as they are largely set up solely for phishing.

as for the CO's allowing it, this isn't the case and it is unfortunately the situation that there is little or no means of prevention, only a cure.