Nihil bonum sed verbum est...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Over some shandy and twiglets in my local public house the other night, I was regaled with a story which might be apocryphal but I sort of hope isn't!

Apparently a member of the Scottish ambulance Service whilst on exercise was called home to Hereford to comfort his wife, who had been sexually assaulted in his absence by a local scrote. The scrote was detected, prosecuted and imprisoned for a derisorily short sentence.

On the day of his release he was struck by a car, causing major injuries and paraplegia. The SAS chap had a cast iron alibi because he was briefing and then having wets with a party of the local constabulary...a function which had been organised at short notice!

Now that is why they are good. anyone can hoof it up a hill, blast their way out of a contact but it is not everyone who can serve revenge up at the required chilly temperature. :thumright:
  2. Nemo me impune lacessit. Impressive.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Respect due on this one me thinks!
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Isn't it strange how the old yin yang thing balances out so effectively sometimes. They may never catch the evil barsteward wot done the drive-by (drive-over). The return of the balance includes providing the errant perv with ample opportunity to reflect on life's misfortunes and how some things are sooo wrong.

Edited to add: Is servo vos vox , vos parum sh!t.
  5. Hat doffed, accidents do happen to the dregs of society.......methinks to those who need taught a lesson in life.

I hope that his good lady wife is recovering.

6. Excellent drills, that man! Impressive planning indeed.

7. This implies that he had a hand in the unfortunate accident which I'm sure is not the case.
  8. We are talking about "THEM", aren't we?

9. I'm pretty sure we are.....but implying that this man had something to do with it on a public forum might give Kira Nobrain ammo for her gutter shite.....

All I can say i the fcukwad had what was coming to him whatever happened.... :winkrazz:
  10. I think I have our man....

Written in this thread:

Second time I've quoted that in as many days. it you?
  11. Karma is a bitch :thumleft:
  12. Oh! And just in case you need 'them'.
  13. Or to put it another way...prove it!
  14. Me personally ? I´d put it down to a rather fortunate coincidence......
  15. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Such a shame really :skull: