Nights out of bed...extra pay??

Hello illustrious arrse community,
Random question follows......
If I am ‘in the red’ on nights out of bed and don’t sign a waiver am I entitled to any extra pay if deployed? Not overly concerned however it would be a shame to miss out on any extra pennies. I’ve read the jsp but it doesn’t seem to cover the eventuality of someone being deployed without a signed waiver. Not overly fussed,not ticking about being away,just never had the opportunity to sign before deployment. Thanks in advance.

No extra pay, however your Chain of Command have breached the Harmony Guidelines, how do you know you are in the red?

No more than 415 days separated service over a rolling 30 month period. (for the army)

By the rule, you shouldn't be going anywhere. Stand by for rear details duties

No extra pay, however your Chain of Command have breached the Harmony Guidelines, how do you know you are in the red?
Oh well! Thought I might be in for an extra few bob! Shame could always do with beer tokens! Thanks for the gen though,much appreciated

chimera

LE
If you are short of cash, then surely if you deploy, get LSA, maybe field conditions, etc etc you will be coining it in?