Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Vision Pulsar N750A

The Photon is only good for about 70 yds from what Ive read where as the N750A is good for over 200yds.

In conversation with a friend, who does a lot of foxing and testing of various systems, I mentioned this thread and he was less than complimentary about the Pulsar N750A. The main problem, according to him, is the device's inability to hold its zero. As a surveillance tool it is a fair bet but he certainly doesn't recommend investing a lot of cash in one!

In conversation with a friend, who does a lot of foxing and testing of various systems, I mentioned this thread and he was less than complimentary about the Pulsar N750A. The main problem, according to him, is the device's inability to hold its zero. As a surveillance tool it is a fair bet but he certainly doesn't recommend investing a lot of cash in one!

I bought one and I am impressed http://www.outdooradvantage.co.uk/pulsar-digisight-n750a-rifle-scope/ , 1 fox so far , they will loose zero if batteries are left out for two months or more or it may loose zero if you remove the scope then remount it , this is not unusual for any scope / mount system,most mounts never return to zero 100% , what these also have is three zero settings which allow you to set it up for three different rifles , so if you have a Picatinny rail on each rifle its a 5 minute job to change from one rifle to another.
I`ve not removed mine and re mounted yet but I`ll let you no if zero moves.