Night vision at Lidl

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by happybonzo, Dec 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lidl have the night vision scopes again. They have gone up a Tenner on last year but the one that I bought last year seems to be pretty good

CLICKY LINKY

2. Thanks for the heads up I am now off to get one

3. As groundsman Willie would say, "Allows you to watch courting couples at night: in Scotland everybody does it".

Joking aside, I wonder how it would look if you did get stopped at night with one of them in your pocket. Probably wise to have the Ladybird book of badgers as well....................... and certainly not Larry Flynt's guide to beaver.

4. In fact thinking about it, Lidl are missing a trick. They should produce a Christmas boxed set - the scope, a DPM poncho, heated insoles, a black steel flask, a box of tissues and a wanking mitt.

5. Are they actually any good?

6. They're 1st gen. Not too bad. You get what you pay for I suppose.

7. So I roll into Lidle and get told to f*** off and come back on monday but I did manage to get my mate who works there to hang on to one untill I get there

8. Four Foxes that I could think of think that they are very bad news indeed :lol:

9. I have never met anyone that knows anyone that works at Lidl. The people that work at Lidl are like umpaloompas.

10. He's an old ex squaddy who is the security guard

11. whatever

12. And now he can find you at night :wink:

13. As of monday when his security guard bezzer hands over the goods :)

14. Perhaps a new thread in the offing. "A cold DARK night in Belfast?"

15. So you didn't get barred?