Night vision at Lidl

Lidl have the night vision scopes again. They have gone up a Tenner on last year but the one that I bought last year seems to be pretty good

CLICKY LINKY

happybonzo said:
Lidl have the night vision scopes again. They have gone up a Tenner on last year but the one that I bought last year seems to be pretty good

CLICKY LINKY
Thanks for the heads up I am now off to get one

As groundsman Willie would say, "Allows you to watch courting couples at night: in Scotland everybody does it".

Joking aside, I wonder how it would look if you did get stopped at night with one of them in your pocket. Probably wise to have the Ladybird book of badgers as well....................... and certainly not Larry Flynt's guide to beaver.

In fact thinking about it, Lidl are missing a trick. They should produce a Christmas boxed set - the scope, a DPM poncho, heated insoles, a black steel flask, a box of tissues and a wanking mitt.

tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
So I roll into Lidle and get told to f*** off and come back on monday but I did manage to get my mate who works there to hang on to one untill I get there

hope2421 said:
Are they actually any good?
Four Foxes that I could think of think that they are very bad news indeed :lol:

tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
I did manage to get my mate who works there to hang on to one untill I get there
I have never met anyone that knows anyone that works at Lidl. The people that work at Lidl are like umpaloompas.

jarrod248 said:
smudge67 said:
tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
I did manage to get my mate who works there to hang on to one untill I get there
I have never met anyone that knows anyone that works at Lidl. The people that work at Lidl are like umpaloompas.
shhhushhh chopper is all seeing and all knowing. I hope they are polite to him at Lidl or...............

He's an old ex squaddy who is the security guard

tropper66 said:
jarrod248 said:
smudge67 said:
tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
shhhushhh chopper is all seeing and all knowing. I hope they are polite to him at Lidl or...............

He's an old ex squaddy who is the security guard
whatever

C

cloudbuster

tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
So I roll into Lidle and get told to f*** off and come back on monday but I did manage to get my mate who works there to hang on to one untill I get there
So you didn't get barred?

jarrod248 said:
cloudbuster said:
tropper66 said:
tropper66 said:
happybonzo said:

CLICKY LINKY
So you didn't get barred?
No that will be Monday when he throws his Teddy out of the pram when they are out of stock.
Are you a "Man who stares at goats" type super ninja squaddy, because thats the problem I had this morning at "Staples" trying to get the 2 Compaq netbooks I ordered

Sadly its closed season on dull as f*** shop assistants

tropper66, are you in some way related to Gordon Brown? He is the only other person I can think of that is as thick as you and apparently able to take unlimited amounts of abuse without taking the hint and fvcking off.

Of course, the astute person would have noticed that the section with the NV scope is that scheduled for the 17th December, and consequently won't be on the shelves until then or thenabouts.