Night shift and films

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by the_wee_man, Oct 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just done a night shift 1st of 4. Watched Donny Darko, thought it was pants. Is it just me? I didnt get it at all :?
    Any ideas for another film to keep me going over the comming nights?

wee man.
  2. Insomnia with Al Pacino. You will really want to go to sleep but will be unable to.
  3. The "Godfather" Trilogy...Hours..matey..Bloody hours... :wink:
  4. Trust me on this one, a film called 'Nightwatch' with ewan mcgregor, you won't be dissapointed. Especially if your on your own.........
  5. WTF?? Dont know whats wrong with my post but its not letting me diplay the name of the film???! Its called Nightwatch.
  6. This is starting to scare me now!
  7. Bought a film called 'The Fan' recently. Bobbie DeNiro and Wesley Snipes. Really good film DeNiro is excellent in it.

Either that or the Naked Gun Trilogy is excellent for passing the hours. Apocalypse now redux goes on forever and the Lord of the Rings trilogy should see you through to the daylight hours.

Also for Nick Cage fans. The Rock and Con Air are high on my watched list at the moment and I can't stop watching Batman Begins either (Christian Bale, not Nick Cage)
  8. ...Band of Brothers...Boxset....Managed the lot in one night....Bloody eyes are bleeding....... :headbang:
  9. Hmmm

24. Do a series per night (and day) you can sleep on the weekend.