Night out in the big smoke?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moodybitch, Feb 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing as Blackpool is looking a bit bleak in terms of attendance, we were thinking about having a night out in London again.

Meet in a pub, and bimble round a few more getting drunker by the hour.

Anyone up for it and any suggestions as to where we go?

2. Thousands of places, depends on what/where you want to go?

West End? Brown pubs? Bars? Food? Ages (careful what I say about the arrse members!)

3. Soho is usually good - think you lot did that last time though.........

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Covent Garden area? Good pubs, if you know where to look, and plenty of entertainment...

5. Would love to! 8) Not back in London till June though, unless unexpected business trip comes up... :roll:

6. How about the last weekend in either May June or July?

7. Moody, I thought that DAle and her fat pal were going to give you a kicking?

8. Would love to go on a pub crawl in town. Make sure it doesn't clash with Army Navy weekend. Pse send details once firmed up.

9. Possibly. I would be available for all of these, but I'd want an excuse.

10. You NEED an excuse?

11. Any chance of Fri 17th / Sat 18th June :?: I'm at a wedding the weekend before & am meant to be flying back on 19th (though currently angling for working for a week in our London office...)

12. No, I gave them both hoop dhobie and am now ok for the moment :D

13. June??

Why not April or something? - June is bloody ages away. Its not a big deal, just a pi ss up so shouldn't take much organising 8O

Or does it?

14. why dont we all just meet up at the Army - Navy game and head into London after match (for those who are still able to walk come the kick out time in the bars that is).