• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nigerina Supermarket Home deliver Truck

That bike is bloody brilliant and the work of a genius. Yes I know that Biscuits said it but I think it needed saying again. I wish I'd thought of it. No metal fatigue!

T

trowel

That bike is bloody brilliant and the work of a genius. Yes I know that Biscuits said it but I think it needed saying again. I wish I'd thought of it. No metal fatigue!
So Barking spider and the "genius" both miss the flaw in the concept of African made wooden motorcycles. It`s jungle land and full of termites and before you know it you are off on your arse

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What's not to like? Springer front forks, forward controls and tyres set up bobber style, I'd like to see OCC come up with something better on a tight budget.

Latest Threads