Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigerian spam opportunity

Der Yetti,
wow cuz, yews is tripin and luckie, coz urs emale cood of gun anyware. Bruv -sisda, sends me urs muney I will lick afta it foors ya. I luv kids innit, I lucked afta my 24 bruvs and sisdas wile me muvver woz robin us food, she guts us fryed chicun.
cor cansa, dats bitchin, yews is sow un-luckie, but v braav, coz you lasts dis long innit. cun yews sends me £1000 in £1’s coz I nead to poot muneys in da meeta to heet me bruvs und sisdas day iz so cold innit. Pittay urs husbund dyed, coz he woz a docta, woz he like a curin docta or woz he like Docta Oow on da telly?
can I haves da monay now sows I can pay da rent, me muvva has spent it on da weed.
Luvs Christal Clear

My gf just received this:

ssalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My name is Aisha Gaddafi the only biological Daughter of Late Colonel Mohammad Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan formal President.

I'm a Widow with three Children, presently living in Oman as a refugee with my three children, i have been under political asylum protection by the Government of Oman however, I have an investment funds deposited in the bank by my late father using my name as next of kin which i want to entrust on you as i have been commissioned by the Bank to present an interested investment manager/partner to represent me in the bank with an authorization letter to receive the fund from the bank for investment project in your country or your company due to my refugee status here in Oman.

Please in the name of Allah/God, I hope to hear from you for more details if you're interested,

Here my email: aisha208g@gmail.com

Warmest regards

Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
@mechanicalhorsetrough - given that you posted on a Tuesday, I have to all-too-soberly say:
that's the worst pastiche of dumb mofo text-ese I have ever seen disgrace these hallowed halls.

Loof- Tell your GF this particular Aisha is short-changing her....back when she had taken up residence in Burkina Faso she had 30Kg of SOLID GOLD concealed about her person.....what happened to it uh ?
( penniless kuffirs need to kno......)

She should immediately write back to the Widow Gaddaffi extending an invitation to come and stay.
It would be a small matter of depositing a mere CHF 1,000000 in the bank account in Berne appended below.......

@mechanicalhorsetrough - given that you posted on a Tuesday, I have to all-too-soberly say:
that's the worst pastiche of dumb mofo text-ese I have ever seen disgrace these hallowed halls.
Yeah, it was pretty bad, it encompassed just about everything I hate about British teenagers trying to talk like American’s, text speak, slang, poor grammar and a thorough destruction of the English language. I guess you could say I hated my own post!

Last edited:
Der Yetti,
wow cuz, yews is tripin and luckie, coz urs emale cood of gun anyware. Bruv -sisda, sends me urs muney I will lick afta it foors ya. I luv kids innit, I lucked afta my 24 bruvs and sisdas wile me muvver woz robin us food, she guts us fryed chicun.
cor cansa, dats bitchin, yews is sow un-luckie, but v braav, coz you lasts dis long innit. cun yews sends me £1000 in £1’s coz I nead to poot muneys in da meeta to heet me bruvs und sisdas day iz so cold innit. Pittay urs husbund dyed, coz he woz a docta, woz he like a curin docta or woz he like Docta Oow on da telly?
can I haves da monay now sows I can pay da rent, me muvva has spent it on da weed.
Luvs Christal Clear
That made me want to suck air through my teeth in disgust.

If you want to enjoy giving these people a 'waste of time' bonus by baiting them, carry on; they're in it for the long game, and it pays. It's a major industry in Nigeria and a few other states on the West coast of Africa. It's also high on the income levels of residents of Thamesmead, in London, where a large number are of Nigerian extraction. The '419' scam is still extracting millions from greedy suckers, mostly in the US, but the most worrying is the 'lonely spinster' scam, which has destroyed many a lonely spinster. These aren't victim-free crimes. If and when caught, they should have the book thrown, but sadly it doesn't seem to happen much, and when it does, the publicity is minimal.

My gf just received this:

ssalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

My name is Aisha Gaddafi the only biological Daughter of Late Colonel Mohammad Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan formal President.

I'm a Widow with three Children, presently living in Oman as a refugee with my three children, i have been under political asylum protection by the Government of Oman however, I have an investment funds deposited in the bank by my late father using my name as next of kin which i want to entrust on you as i have been commissioned by the Bank to present an interested investment manager/partner to represent me in the bank with an authorization letter to receive the fund from the bank for investment project in your country or your company due to my refugee status here in Oman.

Please in the name of Allah/God, I hope to hear from you for more details if you're interested,

Here my email: aisha208g@gmail.com

Warmest regards

Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
Because every ex-dictators daughter needs to entrust a person from the country that helped to depose and kill your own father!

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems that I have just won a million dollar prize.

I'm inviting all my arrse friends to share in my good fortune:

THIS E-MAIL IS SENT BY ON BEHALF OF AMBER PREMIUM SILVER QLIK AWARDS. ALL PROMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT'S IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER OF THE PROGRAM. PLEASE RESPOND ACCORDINGLY TO THE DETAILED MESSAGE BELOW:

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU - PLEASE RESPOND! CONGRATULATIONS
!!!

YOU WHERE CHOSEN AS A WINNER!!!
$1,000,860.00 AMBER AWARD PRIZE.
DETAILS APPLY BELOW:

RESULT FILE NO: (#10313155) > WINNING NO: 31OTP11071 > ( ISSUING DATE - 9 - 21 -2020 0:03:37 )
YOU WHERE ALLOTTED THE TOTAL SUM OF $1,000,860.00 FROM OUR JUST CONCLUDED AMBER PREMIUM SILVER QLIK AWARDS LOTTERY FREE PROMOTIONS. SEND AN E-MAIL TO : CLAIMS FIDUCIARY AGENT: MRS. GRACEY POLANCO E-MAIL HER ON: ( Gracey.polanco@consultant.com ) ( Gracey.polanco@consultant.com ) ( Gracey.polanco@consultant.com )

TO PROCESS AND COLLECT YOUR PRIZE.
ALL EMAIL WINNERS WERE SELECTED THROUGH COMPUTER RANDOM DRAW
VIA AMBER PREMIUM SILVER QLIK-AWARDS EMAIL LOTTERY DRAW FREE PROMO.

TO CLAIM KINDLY E-MAIL: INFORMATIONS NEEDED BELOW FOR CLAIMS APPROVAL:
(1.) YOUR FULL NAMES:
(2.) ADDRESS:
(3.) OCCUPATION:
(4.) PHONE NUMBER:
(5.) COUNTRY
(6.) AGE:-
(7) COPY OF AN ID OR UTILITY BILL.
=============================================================
PAYMENT METHOD OPTIONS: - ELECTRONIC ONLINE PAYMENT (YOU WILL RECEIVE $1,000,860.00 USD.)
KEY ANNOUNCER: PATRICIA BUNTA
Just follow this link to see communityinformation
https://community.cypress.com/community/topics/communityinformation
(If the link doesn't work, check for an attachment to this message.)
dufr_4736411

Comment on this share by going to Cypress Developer Community

This email was sent by Cypress Developer Community because you are a registered user.
You may unsubscribe instantly from Cypress Developer Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Latest Threads