Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigerian spam opportunity

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Got an absolute doozy this morning of the type I've not had in ages.

Please feel free to reply to the sender on my behalf and put your replies in here so we can all enjoy.

Sender adamsahmed0200@gmail.com
Reply-To yeetybayarmaa@gmail.com

FROM MRS YEETY BAYARMAA

Greetings Dearest Beloved,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i will die.

I am Mrs. Yeety Bayarmaa, I am 66 years old, From Mongoila, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 month; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was married to late Dr Bayramaa Altangerel, gold & diamond exportation) in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year2007. But is quite unfortunately, He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I deposited all the sum of $5.8million dollars with a Bank in Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso, where we spend our life together in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to do anything myself and my doctors have told me that I have only 3 month to live.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my
last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. I am waiting your response.your Reply to my private mail address(mrsyeety_bayarmaa20@yahoo.com)

Yours Sick Sister in Christ
Mrs. Yetty Bayarmaa.

Last edited:
Pah! Chicken feed ...

I prefer to consider the £30 Billion ( so far) paid back to us Plebs by the banks for their part in the great PPI scam, where smiling white men , in shiny suits and smelling of offensive cologne, were happy to shaft every single one of us who walked through their doors.

Africa still has a lot to lot from us Honkies when it comes to robbing people.

She's gen

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
If she's a Mongol how come she can type and spell so well, just a mild form of Downs syndrome maybe ?

I can't help I'm afraid, I invested all my money in paying for King Pingu T Shorcrust's flight to the UK from Botswana , he should be here any time with his suitcase of 80 million dollars.

I can't help I'm afraid, I invested all my money in paying for King Pingu T Shorcrust's flight to the UK from Botswana , he should be here any time with his suitcase of 80 million dollars.

You were done mate!

I paid for the flights of his four wive's who are each bringing over a carry-on bag containing $40 million.

Please feel free to reply to the sender on my behalf and put your replies in here so we can all enjoy.

FROM MRS YEETY BAYARMAA

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this hospital to help me email you and i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i will die.

I am Mrs. Yeety Bayarmaa, I am 66 years old, From Mongoila, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 3 month; this is because the cancer has reached a critical stage.

I was married to late Dr Bayramaa Altangerel, gold & diamond exportation) in Burkina Faso, West Africa, where we live all our Lives for Thirty-two years before he died in the year2007. But is quite unfortunately, He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I deposited all the sum of $5.8million dollars with a Bank in Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso, where we spend our life together in Burkina Faso.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness, or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to do anything myself and my doctors have told me that I have only 3 month to live.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my
last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds, and the documents concerning the deposit. Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest. I am waiting your response.your Reply to my private mail address(mrsyeety_bayarmaa20@yahoo.com)

Mrs. Yetty Bayarmaa.

You jammy bastard, of all the email addresses she could have picked, she picked yours.

Honestly some people have all the luck :roll::scratch::scratch:

Isn't there someone on the site who almost certainly WOULD?

FROM MRS YEETY BAYARMAA

last wishes come true.

Mrs. Yetty Bayarmaa.

Considering the the old fella died during an operation that lasted for four days ("He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation that lasted only for four days") I am not surprised he went, I doubt if anyone could survive on the table for that long.

Advise her to sue for medical malpractice, tell her you know it will not help her but to think of all the others this action might help save from the trauma of a four day operation.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Replies to above email thoroughly recommended.

There's no possibility you'll be added to every spam email list on the planet and get massive volumes of spam.

Trust me...

Wordsmith
pp The Emperor Mong

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are a bunch of weirdo nerds upright Internet White Hat Deputy Dawgs for whom Mrs Yetty Adebayarmi is pure meat and drink: www.419eater.com

Welcome to the world of Scambaiting!

• Get the latest Anti Fraud News and Information here.
  • Does somebody want to transfer millions of dollars into your account?
  • Does someone want to pay you to cash cheques and send them the money?
  • Met a new friend/penpal on a friendship/dating site who's asking you for money?
  • Has a dying person contacted you wanting your help to give his money to charity?
  • Have you sold an item and are asked to accept a payment larger than the item amount?

IT'S A SCAM!

Don't fall for common scams like this - fight them!

1598300357372.png

Example of a 419eater response:

To: josotumba@wp.pl

Dear Mr. Otumba,

Your letter is very welcome, and I would be very interested in your proposition, but of course I would require more proof that your intentions are honourable. I am used to dealing with SERIOUS men, and although I do have spare cash funds for good investment opportunities, I do not enter ANY business deal without proof that my prospective partner is ready to do serious business. I hope that this applies to your good self.

May I suggest that a perfect way of proving you are who you say you are would be ask you to send me a photograph of yourself, possibly demonstrating our company logo (it is a open hand greeting)? [well no actually, it's a Vulcan greeting!] I have forwarded you a attachment showing the hand gesture. If you are able to email me a photograph of yourself demonstrating our hand gesture greeting (you must use your RIGHT hand, not left) and holding a sheet of paper with my name (PRINTED LARGE), then I will be 100% certain I am dealing with an honourable man. Please be sure to make the image LARGE and CLEAR. Once I receive a SATISFACTORY image, I will be happy to proceed with your proposition IMMEDIATELY.

The reason I am asking you to do this is that a dishonest person (which I am SURE you are not), may send me a fake photograph of themselves. If you send me the photograph holding my name and demonstrating my company greeting, then it will rule out 100% any forgery. This will of course allow me to trust you 100% [yeah, right] and I will be very happy to proceed with your proposition immediately. In the past I was deceived by an ungodly man who sent to me a fake image of himself, so now I have to be very careful. I deal with hundreds of thousands of Dollars a week, so I have to be very careful about my business dealings.

May God bless you and your family,

Phil Mycrackin.
Vulcan Freeservis Industries

1598300554576.png

( Friendly Advisory : do not be tempted to join them in the popular sport of scambaiting unless you have genuine high-level Web skills....this is not a game to the many thousands of criminals in Lagos who make a tidy living at this gig )

Last edited:

Durandal1

Old-Salt
The bloody Yanks are at it now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Austin Scott Miller. <c.usp@yahoo.com>
Mon 24/08/2020 11:59

Reply all

Greetings To You

My name is General Austin Scott Miller. I'm American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as US Army LT General commander here in Afghanistan, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars,that already arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me on this email address below: scottmilleraustin90@gmail.com

you can watch this video, is my video below:
User Clip: Lt. Gen. Austin S. Miller Opening Remarks

Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor network failure.

God Bless You.
General Austin Scott Miller.
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the record this is the guy so you'll know him...
download.jpg

Pah! Chicken feed ...

I prefer to consider the £30 Billion ( so far) paid back to us Plebs by the banks for their part in the great PPI scam, where smiling white men , in shiny suits and smelling of offensive cologne, were happy to shaft every single one of us who walked through their doors.

Africa still has a lot to lot from us Honkies when it comes to robbing people.

bankers.jpg

The bloody Yanks are at it now...

General Austin Scott Miller. <c.usp@yahoo.com>
Mon 24/08/2020 11:59

Reply all

Greetings To You

My name is General Austin Scott Miller. I'm American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as US Army LT General commander here in Afghanistan, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars,that already arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me on this email address below: scottmilleraustin90@gmail.com

you can watch this video, is my video below:
User Clip: Lt. Gen. Austin S. Miller Opening Remarks

Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor network failure.

God Bless You.
General Austin Scott Miller.
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

For the record this is the guy so you'll know him...
View attachment 499532

Went to a banking protocol job the other year where rather dense woman was going to pay for the flights for her 'GI boyfriend' so he could come from Afghan to visit her.
The money was being sent to his CO somewhere in Texas and they were going to send the tickets on to him.
She outlines the tale and I have a little chat.

'So love have you met him?'
'Only online'.
'How do you know he's real then?'
'He sent me this photo'.

I have a much longer chat with her explaining why its a scam and not to send anymore money and walk out of the room convinced that she doesn't believe me. I refer her on to the team at HQ and after a while get an email from one of the Bobbies who's been to see her to the tune of 'There's no helping some people'.
She didn't believe him either.