Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigeria Thread Moved - Why

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Exactly! Bunch of whining puffs here don't realise what a great opportunity this is.

They get a brilliant chance to once again recall their funny tales about the good old days in Bongo Bongo Land before the Communists ruined everything and the happy d@rkies knew their proper place in the world.

They have a whole new audience after boring their wives, children and grandchildren not to mention fellow golf club members to death for decades, how much fun is that?

Come on lads, step up and let's hear your stories.

You seem a bit racist.

Last edited:
Exactly! Bunch of whining puffs here don't realise what a great opportunity this is.

They get a brilliant chance to once again recall their funny tales about the good old days in Bongo Bongo Land before the Communists ruined everything and the happy d@rkies knew their proper place in the world.

They have a whole new audience after boring their wives, children and grandchildren not to mention fellow golf club members to death for decades, how much fun is that?

Whose sockie is it?

Cruthin1967

Old-Salt
Mike_Barton started a thread in CA about Nigerians being nasty to each other:

He got informed responses and a weed up his backside, at roughly the same time - the truth can do that to a man. For some reason this thread is now in the hole. If it truly offended, and one would have to be both very weak and formidably fact-resistant for it to do so, there is that scourge of Viro Bono and the refuge of all good men that is the Intelligence Cell (where we can really take the cretin apart).

If Arrse wants people to spend time writing things that other people would find interesting to read, it would help greatly if the mods spent time moderating intelligently and didn't react like a novice milk monitor when a known site fanatic got sand in his vagina.

I spent seven years supporting Nigerian energy projects and there's nothing in that thread that's either racist or that would lack value in an in-country brief for ex-pats.
Your Nigerian thread is resting in my bank account. For a small fee (bitcoin or US dollars) I can release this thread for you to fully enjoy. Blessings, health and prosperity will come your way.

Prince Afolabe Ssegawa-Ssekintu-Kiwanuka

I believe this post contravenes the site rules on homophobic and racist abuse.

I do hope the Mods are as assiduous in their duties with this poster as they appear to be with others.

ACAB

LE

Do you remember the one about the Guardsman at the time the Queen got shot at???

Nah, doesn't fit your narrative, does it, you feeble minded fool.

Whose sockie is it?
Gentlefolk, Don't feed this hateful troll. This cretin wheedles his way into discussions, posting reasonable comments and engaging with you purely so he can then divert the conversation onto one of his pet hobby horses, invariably something that denigrates the British military. He's basically a subtle Bugsy, only not quite so amusing. His pretence of reasonableness is just a lure to suck you in.

Sooner or later he'll get round to spouting bile about Northern Ireland; that's when the mask comes off fully and you get to see the hateful, Provo loving slime in all his "glory". He's scum.

I think it's a Bugsy sock.

kalliste

Clanker
The reason he has influence is because he donates money to running the website and the reason he does that is because he's paid, no doubt via NGO of some sort, to trawl for the hated, scary,
White Nationalists
that are just waiting to throw the country into chaos first chance they get.

NSP

LE
The reason he has influence is because he donates money to running the website and the reason he does that is because he's paid, no doubt via NGO of some sort, to trawl for the hated, scary,
White Nationalists
that are just waiting to throw the country into chaos first chance they get.
Paid troll, then? There's a profile banner-thing for known Kremlin shills who troll the site planting propaganda. Perhaps there should be one for non-Kremlin shills, too?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Oh fcuk off cnut.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
One gets special medals under one's name for monetary donations, which that poster doesn't have.

The medals are/were an option (once one had made a donation), at least they were "back in my day" etc

You'll be able to point to those posts I take it?

Oh no, you won't, because they don't exist outside of your gin-addled brain, do they?

Caution, thread drift.

There's many an Ulster Unionist who would say she trusted the duplicitous snakes in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office well into 1985 when she signed the Anglo-Irish Agreement, taking advice from the same mandarins who sold out another far-flung outcrop of empire, Hong Kong, a year earlier. I think she never really did learn her lesson when it came to the FCO (Single European Act anyone?)

By the way did you ever see the "Battlefields" episode on Arnhem presented by Richard Holmes in which Carrington was not too subtly accused of being a coward who let down US troops who had sacrificed themselves horrifically to seize a bridgehead only for Carrington to abandon them?

That'll not be this one, then?