Nigella Lawson-Weight Loss?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This must be the only time in my life where I have preferred the 'before' option. You would have to use tyre levers and a blow torch to get me off her arse.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I agree. Scrawny birds do nothing for the walrus. Blubber is what we want.
  3. [​IMG]

Yes please and err, yes please
  4. I'd smash both versions.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If only it were possible to do both at the same time... A double header tit wank with Nigella ...and Nigella.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. She is definitely better in a size 20 rather than a size 14 in my opinion. Same detail for Dawn French (apart from the dress sizes obviously), Hannah Waterman, Fern Britton etc. The unseen horror, of course, is where they put all the rolls of skin that are no longer stretched tight over their blubber. Do they tie it off in a knot by their lower back or something? Shudder.
  7. It's drawn into a big rubbery knot behind their head, which comes in dead handy if you jam it into the glory hole as it means they can't move their head and they can't get away.
  8. I prefer the size 14 version.

As much as I'd have thrown it up her before she always looked as if she would have had genital hygiene issues as a fatty.

The (ex) fat cunt.
  9. I feel ill.
  10. No, they smooth it all down and bunch it up when it gets down as far as it'll go. Then they poke it all up their arse with a pencil. If you ever go down on one and it looks like she's going to fart (or if she's a classy boiler, tells you that she going to), just get your head out of the way fast or you'll end up with a broken nose and some front teeth missing. Just look at reformed fatties and the way they walk very upright and with short paces. That's not them showing off their new flat stomach. That's them trying to keep three stone of loose skin up their arse.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. To be honest I'd smash her, dead or alive, thinner or fatter or simply tied up and decomposing!!
  12. Looks like she's gurgling a mouthful. Beanaise sauce no doubt.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.
  13. Fixed that for you.

If ignorance is bliss, why are so many people pissed off?
  14. HHH

HHH LE

Because they read your phone sig as part of your post :-D