Nigella Lawson - Goddess or Goose?

Nigella Lawson - would you?

• Total voters
I am at present watching the delightful Ms Lawson cook Crimble din dins on BBC2 - As I sit here at work, I am almost fully Turgid at the thought of rubbing my man mess all over her snorkers and Cunnilimbus. :lick:

Would like to see what everyone else thinks of her!!

mod edit...hooped

B

Biscuits_AB

I get a small map of Italy down the inside of me keks everytime she appears on the box.

I would shag that until either she or I died.

Goddess or Goose

Definately goose her all night and cover those norks in meiktila fat!

How can it be anything but goddess? Gorgeous and a sense of humour. I'm in luvvvvve :D

Random_Task said:
A friend of mine once said of Nigella:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"
I may know your friend. From Bristol is he?

I'd smash her up. Gobby bitch though she'd need a bit of a shoeing first.

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:
A friend of mine once said of Nigella:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"
:rofl:

She can play with my giblets anytime she wants!

I could insert a smutty joke about tossing her salad here but I won't.......

She is extraordinarily sensual, its not just her looks, but her coy glances and sultry voice. She's a Goddess alright, unless she's got a nine inch schwad cunningly tucked between her legs, I reckon she's practically perfect.

Gopping...... weathered in leathery head, norks are too big and she's crap

She would provide a bangin' full english the next day. I would be glad of it after spending the whole night "knocking her fillings out"

Yes, yes, yes, again and again and again. She is a dead-set fcuking goddess. It would be like diving into a big soft goose-down quilt.

On another note, has she slimmed down a bit? Or do the photos just flatter her. She certainly used to be a bit porky around the mid-section.

Just her and me and a big tun of chocolate mouse ...

retread2 (slightly aroused)

minister_doh_nut said:
Gopping...... weathered in leathery head, norks are too big and she's crap
Pah, just cause you'd rather have Ainsley Harriot kneading your prostate with the engorged head of his meaty rolling pin.

Latest Threads