Nigella Lawson - Goddess or Goose?

Nigella Lawson - would you?

• Total voters
I am at present watching the delightful Ms Lawson cook Crimble din dins on BBC2 - As I sit here at work, I am almost fully Turgid at the thought of rubbing my man mess all over her snorkers and Cunnilimbus. :lick:

Would like to see what everyone else thinks of her!!

mod edit...hooped

B

Biscuits_AB

I get a small map of Italy down the inside of me keks everytime she appears on the box.

I would shag that until either she or I died.

How can it be anything but goddess? Gorgeous and a sense of humour. I'm in luvvvvve :D

A friend of mine once said of Nigella:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"

Random_Task said:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"
I may know your friend. From Bristol is he?

I'd smash her up. Gobby bitch though she'd need a bit of a shoeing first.

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:

:rofl:

She can play with my giblets anytime she wants!

I could insert a smutty joke about tossing her salad here but I won't.......

She is extraordinarily sensual, its not just her looks, but her coy glances and sultry voice. She's a Goddess alright, unless she's got a nine inch schwad cunningly tucked between her legs, I reckon she's practically perfect.

Gopping...... weathered in leathery head, norks are too big and she's crap

She would provide a bangin' full english the next day. I would be glad of it after spending the whole night "knocking her fillings out"

FieldDiscipline said:
Random_Task said:

I may know your friend. From Bristol is he?

I'd smash her up. Gobby bitch though she'd need a bit of a shoeing first.
He's an Irishman, and a ginger to boot!

Yes, yes, yes, again and again and again. She is a dead-set fcuking goddess. It would be like diving into a big soft goose-down quilt.

On another note, has she slimmed down a bit? Or do the photos just flatter her. She certainly used to be a bit porky around the mid-section.

Just her and me and a big tun of chocolate mouse ...

retread2 (slightly aroused)

Latest Threads