• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nigella Lawson - Goddess or Goose?

Nigella Lawson - would you?

• Total voters
I am at present watching the delightful Ms Lawson cook Crimble din dins on BBC2 - As I sit here at work, I am almost fully Turgid at the thought of rubbing my man mess all over her snorkers and Cunnilimbus. :lick:

Would like to see what everyone else thinks of her!!

mod edit...hooped

B

Biscuits_AB

I get a small map of Italy down the inside of me keks everytime she appears on the box.

I would shag that until either she or I died.

Random_Task said:
A friend of mine once said of Nigella:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"
I may know your friend. From Bristol is he?

I'd smash her up. Gobby bitch though she'd need a bit of a shoeing first.

B

Biscuits_AB

Random_Task said:

"I'd like to lie under a glass table, and watch her sh!t all over it just so I could see her ar$ehole in action"
:rofl:

She is extraordinarily sensual, its not just her looks, but her coy glances and sultry voice. She's a Goddess alright, unless she's got a nine inch schwad cunningly tucked between her legs, I reckon she's practically perfect.

FieldDiscipline said:
Random_Task said:

I may know your friend. From Bristol is he?

I'd smash her up. Gobby bitch though she'd need a bit of a shoeing first.
He's an Irishman, and a ginger to boot!

Yes, yes, yes, again and again and again. She is a dead-set fcuking goddess. It would be like diving into a big soft goose-down quilt.

On another note, has she slimmed down a bit? Or do the photos just flatter her. She certainly used to be a bit porky around the mid-section.

Just her and me and a big tun of chocolate mouse ...

retread2 (slightly aroused)

Latest Threads