Nigella gets bare.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you tease too much! I hoped this would be pic of the kitchen goddes at leased partly unclothed, pity! But the image it conjoured in my head will be with me all day along with the swelling in my groin

2. NO FAIR WITH THAT TITLE!!!!!!

3. FATHERLESS!!!

4. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

From the article in question:

A spokesman for Respect for Animals said: "If she could see the way in which bears and other wild animals are killed in the wild she wouldn't have been so flippant and glib. In my view, Nigella has blood on her hands."

Quite clearly the spokesman is a tosser of the highest order.

Any criticism of the delicious Nigella 'Kitchen Goddess MILF' Lawson is unwarranted and critics deserve death by force feeding.

5. Royal,your wish is my command!

[​IMG]

6. You have Nigella, but I raise you Tonia from my Greek Kitchen

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]

This is Rachel Allen.Seems she knows her way around a kitchen too!

8. And I thought that was going to be the highlight of my day.... unfair

9. Cat Cora,

Attached Files:

10. Hmmm now maybe with Cat things are looking up

11. COOORRRRRRRRRRR Rachel gets my vote !!!!

Hubba, hubba

D_B

12. Hmmm, yes, definitely tricked into an optimistic thought there. Trouble is every time her "cookery" programme comes on over here I can't help getting an image of that Saatchi reptile she is married to drinking from her furry cup and it makes me want to vomit. Worse is, was't her dad Nigel, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Lawson? There seems to be a problem in the UK vis. rather clutchable tubbies, like Lisa Tarbuck ( insinuate anything wrong about her and I will track you to the ends of the Earth, be sure!) and the lady in question, and tw@toid fathers.

13. rotten sod ! here was i laying out a kleenex runway in anticipation too ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr