Nigella - Caption Competition!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cuckingfunt, Sep 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Inspired by THIS THREAD, I wondered if anyone had any contributions on the following:

Nigella: I'm sorry, I dont like that much salt in my diet!
  2. Nigella: George!, my word,they let any cnut in nowadays
  3. Nigella: Is that a ladel in your pocket?...
  4. Nigella,

You ever done ' Pork Sword' encrusted with lady fingers..?
  5. Nigella couldn't wait for the monkey to let her go, so that she could get airtight with the chefs
  6. GB: Arent you that gopping over rated trollop with a complete woodclanger for an old man?

NL: "suggestive spoon lick"

GB: Bore off you minging c unt.

NL: Well it got the desperados on arrse hot *sulks*

GB: Well lets face it they're a gang of p1ss flaps who fall for the slightest provocation... hardly raising the dead is it you old nail... please kill yourself
  7. Shortfuse, I take it your a fan then?
  8. (Bush)

Trust me - I learned from Clinton's mistakes.
  9. Nigella: "So 30 minutes in a moderate oven and your complete cnut should be ready, meanwhile, here's one I prepared earlier".
  10. GB: So what you cooking for me tonight hun?

Nigella THINKS: You choked on a fcuking pretzel you retard, so should be ice cream or something.....then remebers the British Troops who love her and keep her TV ratings up......

NIGELLA SAYS:Salmon to start and then, Chicken on the bone George with medley of grapes and fruits of the seasons served with nuts for pud.
  11. Bush - "Nigella, I feel a surge coming on"
  12. GB "whats in the pies chef"
  13. Isnt one of us the child of a money grabbing, power crazed ex politician? Oh i forgot we both are...
  14. Little did Mr Bush know that Nigella had been replaced by a fembot...
  15. Nigella: " President of the USA? Yeah, yeah. One fucking sausage dickhead"