Nigella Alert....

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Litotes, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those of us in the UK, Nigella is now on BBC2: double cream, nuts, butter, goose fat and a heaving bosom....

What is there not to like?

Impose Radio Silence... :D

2. BBC1 drool...
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Christmas tart - on now :lol:

Excuse me while I slobber over her wonderful chest.
  4. Chocolate, marshmallow, prodigious pavlova (with 8 egg whites whisked to hold its stiff shape... that will form gleaming, alpine peaks...) and garlic oil!

This is just too much for my heart...

5. She even manages to make sipping a cocktail look slightly arousing.....!!!

Good call Litotes, you've made my evening!
  6. camera instructions:
    "face shot - Nigella"
    "pan down... - further - oookey - hold it..."
    "and swing to right to cover blender..."
    "enough of that - up to face again - aaah"

Quality TV 8)
  7. Why is there always so much mess to clear up in the kitchen after Nigella's been on the box?

:D :D :D

8. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

She really is a MILF. And the food is good as well !
  9. As long as the camera doesn't pan down past her waist. All getting a bit chunky down there.
  10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

puff. that just cushions the ride. :p
  11. Always been a fan of Nigella....not afraid to use rich, fattening ingredients but produced in sensible small portions. Unlike her of course....most blokes I know can't recall what the hell she was cooking as their eye attention was certainly not on the food. Hahaha. Was given "Nigella Express" cookbook for Christmas one year by a bloke, rather surprised until I noticed the Nigella inscription inside. He must of thought he was in pig clover having the oppor of drooling over her and bagging me a pressie at the same time. The recipes are surprisingly easy to throw together and contain a selection of those naughty desserts she is famous for. :)

I remember the 'goose fat' which I used one Christmas, had the best roast potatoes and....high cholesterol afterwards! 8O
  12. After Saturday Morning Kitchen, on last Saturday surprisingly, Nigella done a party food show and the piece de resistance was her bimbling into the kitchen wearing a clingy silky robe :D Can't remember what she was cooking but it had some beans and chorizo in it.

13. Heretic.
    Nigella will do just fine as she is :D
  14. Lynching or burning? Both?