Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigel Farage's new role

He's been on YouTube a lot, imploring me to "take a look at (his) new project", something to do with investing.
I'm sure if you send him some money, he'll explain how to stick it to The Establishment.

My post was not about misrepresenting Forum rules because (until you mentioned it) I was not aware of what Forum I was in.

It was phrased more as a dig or goad to get the OP to give his offerings a bit of context.

Which he has since done ( see #9 )

Makes his post more interesting and gives the ability to agree/ disagree etc if you know where he stands.
Agree 100% before I invest any time in it, click bait aside of course, I have the outrage bus ready on the ramp and the reverse-o-cycle fully charged.

The mods are a bit nesh these days, if you ask me.

Their pints are all pooves.
It’s since the admins sent them on the unconscious bias course. They’re now too scared to dispense righteous justice in case the subject happens to suffer from Tourette’s. which more than half of the site fùcking do.

It’s since the admins sent them on the unconscious bias course. They’re now too scared to dispense righteous justice in case the subject happens to suffer from Tourette’s. which more than half of the site fùcking do.
Well worth doing that course.

I like the set text.
20201101_230712.jpg

Just look down it appears.
Screenshot_20210222-194624.jpg

According to taste, something for fans of both teams.

Do you want to get a room with him or something?

Bluenose2

Old-Salt
I'm sure if you send him some money, he'll explain how to stick it to The Establishment.

Don't bother, I subscribed out of interest and received 3+ rambling emails per day from the 'investment company' behind it all. Most of them are excruciatingly long hard-sell chuff which promises you secret access to the next big crypto investment, as long as you pay to subscribe for yet more reports, whitepapers, investment tip emails etc.

It's basically a front for independent fund managers, who are clearly paying for their claptrap to be emailed to the subscribers.

For example, check out the repetition and hard sell in this.

Tip - even reading to the bottom doesn't provide 'a reveal'.

Don't bother, I subscribed out of interest and received 3+ rambling emails per day from the 'investment company' behind it all. Most of them are excruciatingly long hard-sell chuff which promises you secret access to the next big crypto investment, as long as you pay to subscribe for yet more reports, whitepapers, investment tip emails etc.

It's basically a front for independent fund managers, who are clearly paying for their claptrap to be emailed to the subscribers.

For example, check out the repetition and hard sell in this.

Tip - even reading to the bottom doesn't provide 'a reveal'.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. I await his next effort.

20200702_190321.jpg

Hope you used a burner email for him by the way.

He and his little mates have some form for not being too concerned about Data Protection issues.

I'm fine thanks. I do the same sort of sh1t for a living, so it was professional curiosity as much as anything.
Out of curiosity, what would you assess he is up to?

Repackaging basic advice for either low level money making (for him) or collection of email addresses?

Always curious what he is up to. His head may be full of rocking chairs, but he is useful to others who are much more purposeful and results-orientated.

Bluenose2

Old-Salt
Out of curiosity, what would you assess he is up to?

Repackaging basic advice for either low level money making (for him) or collection of email addresses?

Always curious what he is up to. His head may be full of rocking chairs, but he is useful to others who are much more purposeful and results-orientated.
He's not really doing anything. It's a long-standing investment advice group (Southbank) that have created a sub-brand (Freedom and Fortune) that he's now the 'face of'.

It's data capture/lead generation purely to use hard-sell and 'FOMO' messaging to get people to pay for investment advice from various individuals.

No doubt he's trousering a fair amount to front it, but even the daily emails are from 'Freedom and Fortune with Nigel Farage" and written by a variety of people.

In marketing terms, they're using a famous name to generate 'cut through', and are using the scaremonger/anti-establishment themes to appeal to a certain demographic.

He's not really doing anything. It's a long-standing investment advice group (Southbank) that have created a sub-brand (Freedom and Fortune) that he's now the 'face of'.

It's data capture/lead generation purely to use hard-sell and 'FOMO' messaging to get people to pay for investment advice from various individuals.

No doubt he's trousering a fair amount to front it, but even the daily emails are from 'Freedom and Fortune with Nigel Farage" and written by a variety of people.

In marketing terms, they're using a famous name to generate 'cut through', and are using the scaremonger/anti-establishment themes to appeal to a certain demographic.

Sounds very plausible assessment.

I'd be careful suggesting he is anything other than Christ's Vicar on Earth around here though.

Does seem to set a few off.

Latest Threads