Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigel Farage's new role

I think NF is doing a really good job

Last edited:

Has he turned to OnlyFans?

He could work from home to "Pay Per Unwoke" video.

You are not allowed to post stuff like ^ x2 without saying why you like it / hate it etc.

Otherwise you may just be a bot or Troll.

Get a grip...
You can track me on this site back to the early 2000s

philc

LE
I don’t understand why he does this now, me I would sitting on beaches in the South of France saying the EU paid for this, wainkers

Possibly so if I care to.
But those two Posts just now ....

Care to comment in any way ?

One assumes he's trying to say Nigel Farage grrrr

I don’t understand why he does this now, me I would sitting on beaches in the South of France saying the EU paid for this, wainkers
Or doing the rounds on the speaking circuit explaining how good it felt to put the dying EU out of its misery with that speech.

You can almost see the bit where Verhofcnut dies a bit more inside.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
You are not allowed to post stuff like ^ x2 without saying why you like it / hate it etc.

Otherwise you may just be a bot or Troll.

Get a grip...
You are referring to a rule when opening a thread in Current Affairs and to a lesser extent in the Int Cell. This is the NAAFI, (unless this thread was started in one of those forums) where he can post any old crap and run away. If it is really crap it will be holed and he doesn't even have to finish a sentence in the title there before legging it.

I hope this clears that up.

You are referring to a rule when opening a thread in Current affairs and to a lesser extent in the Int Cell. This is the NAAFI, (unless this thread was started in one of those forums) where he can post any old crap and run away. If it is really crap it will be holed and he doesn't even have to finish a sentence in the title there before legging it.

I feel you could have issued just a smidgeon of justified tyranny alongside that post there. Just to underline your point and- to demonstrate omnipotence.
A mere mortal trying to tell you how to do your job? Explaining the rules on your behalf?

I think you need to spray your scent around a bit here. A slifght pistol-whipping with a mod cup would probably suffice :)

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I feel you could have issued just a smidgeon of justified tyranny alongside that post there. Just to underline your point and- to demonstrate omnipotence.
A mere mortal trying to tell you how to do your job? Explaining the rules on your behalf?

I think you need to spray your scent around a bit here. A slifght pistol-whipping with a mod cup would probably suffice :)
This is true, however showing my soft underbelly can (and does) lead folk into a false sense of security, and an edge of bravado often creeps in, (see threads dedicated to 'weak moderation' or posts where a mod gets a 'dumb' for reference) but with the trap set it's then ripe for slamming shut.

NSP

LE
This is true, however showing my soft underbelly can (and does) lead folk into a false sense of security, and an edge of bravado often creeps in, (see threads dedicated to 'weak moderation' or posts where a mod gets a 'dumb' for reference) but with the trap set it's then ripe for slamming shut.
Ooh, you evil bastard!

I like it...

Tyranny, in its purest form.

You are referring to a rule when opening a thread in Current affairs and to a lesser extent in the Int Cell. This is the NAAFI, (unless this thread was started in one of those forums) where he can post any old crap and run away. If it is really crap it will be holed and he doesn't even have to finish a sentence in the title there before legging it.

My post was not about misrepresenting Forum rules because (until you mentioned it) I was not aware of what Forum I was in.

It was phrased more as a dig or goad to get the OP to give his offerings a bit of context.

Which he has since done ( see #9 )

Makes his post more interesting and gives the ability to agree/ disagree etc if you know where he stands.

Crawler.

Latest Threads