Nigel Farage for PM

I take CQMS's point. But maybe Mr Farage deserves his own permanent thread for his sage like comments. Am I the only one who thinks he strikes a chord with the ARRSE Massive? Perhaps we can link to his web-site and ask him to launch similar assaults on our behalf? He'd be better at it than Dannet!!

Couldn't have said it better myself, well not without the use of a side handle baton over the Himmler lookalikes Eurofuhrer head!

Yes - I would be happy for that man to be our 'Minister for Europe', with a brief that entailed our withdrawal as soon as possible.

There are occasions when plain speaking can justify ill manners - Farage spoke plainly and any ill manners were coincidental but justified.

Now, I hope he will let Mrs Something or Other, Brown's 'bit on the side', have a broadside too!

petergriffen said:
FaustiesBlog said:
van Rompuy is a Bilderberger. That's why he was selected, and that's why nobody had heard of him.

It's the boy's club. The club of the trillionaires.

More of this on my blog.

http://faustiesblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Bilderberg
Sir, On ARRSE we like our Eurosceptic's to be sane.....well mostly anyway. :p
Yet more proof that just because the internet means you can post raving rudderless pap masquerading as reasoned thought - doesn't mean you should.

BTW, back on track, I personally think that Farage is an odious little Englander.

I find the term "Eurosceptic" to be insulting actually.. eurorealist would be a far more accurate description of those of us who smell the stench of corruption and see the totalitarian nature of the Europhiles.

Now Europhile is a term i like, almost makes them sound like sex offenders, which most of them probably are, especially the Belgians!

InVinoVeritas said:
I find the term "Eurosceptic" to be insulting actually.. eurorealist would be a far more accurate description of those of us who smell the stench of corruption and see the totalitarian nature of the Europhiles.
:p ......

Now Europhile is a term i like, almost makes them sound like sex offenders, which most of them probably are, especially the Belgians!
IVV, you know I've always wanted to rape Portugal..... :D

petergriffen said:
InVinoVeritas said:

I thought Iceland was next for the Big Barroso dry bum gang bang?

Whats the term for it "Coercive Diplomacy" which is actually on the spectrum of what constitutes state terror according to many respected academics.

Oh btw Peter, Barroso is trying to impose a Euro Tax and economic policy on all EU states using that "Tidying up exercise" as authority.

I hate to say "I told you so" but I f*cking told you so!!

Dictatorship by clerk.

InVinoVeritas said:
petergriffen said:
InVinoVeritas said:

I thought Iceland was next for the Big Barroso dry bum gang bang?

Whats the term for it "Coercive Diplomacy" which is actually on the spectrum of what constitutes state terror according to many respected academics.

Oh btw Peter, Barroso is trying to impose a Euro Tax and economic policy on all EU states using that "Tidying up exercise" as authority.

I hate to say "I told you so" but I f*cking told you so!!

Dictatorship by clerk.
Iceland's too cold, and I'll have you know I always lube up...I'm a gentleman like that.

Victorian_Major said:
petergriffen said:
FaustiesBlog said:
van Rompuy is a Bilderberger. That's why he was selected, and that's why nobody had heard of him.

It's the boy's club. The club of the trillionaires.

More of this on my blog.

http://faustiesblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Bilderberg
Sir, On ARRSE we like our Eurosceptic's to be sane.....well mostly anyway. :p
Yet more proof that just because the internet means you can post raving rudderless pap masquerading as reasoned thought - doesn't mean you should.

BTW, back on track, I personally think that Farage is an odious little Englander.
I note that Farage doesn't mention anything about his own £2 million plus expenses that he has had out of the EU! Nor about the two UKIP MEP's who have been locked up for fraud.

The thought of Farage as PM is evn more frightening than the thought of 5 more years of Brown and that make me very very scared.

Farage is an ignorant self opinionated bigot who would destroy what vestiges of industry and self respect this country still has.