NIG ( I suppose )

Hi all.
New here but suffering the good old days syndrome :(
Ex armoured farmer for my sins. (10years) and somehow ended up in Liverpool ( Far cry from Sth Devon but the people here are great :wink: )
Adam.

elovabloke

ADC
Adam(KOS) said:
Hi all.
New here but suffering the good old days syndrome :(
Ex armoured farmer for my sins. (10years) and somehow ended up in Liverpool ( Far cry from Sth Devon but the people here are great :wink: )
Adam.
Wrong place - get your arrrrrrrrse in armoured farmers - you TTTTWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT as we say. :D

elovabloke

ADC
Forever_Brunswick_Green said:
ELOVAFERKINGOLDBLOKE is right - get into the right Forum you LEPROUS Twwwaaattt!!!
And get your bloody scanner working

elovabloke said:
ELOVAFERKINGOLDBLOKE is right - get into the right Forum you LEPROUS Twwwaaattt!!!
Considder it done :wink:

May be I should have started this post,,,
Right all you TTTTWWWAAAATTTTSSS What the F*** have you lot been doing in the last 20 friggin years :wave:

elovabloke

ADC
Adam(KOS) said:
elovabloke said:
Considder it done :wink:

May be I should have started this post,,,
Right all you TTTTWWWAAAATTTTSSS What the F*** have you lot been doing in the last 20 friggin years :wave:
Move next door and you'll find out - never could understand a simple command - nothings changed - fecking move.

elovabloke

ADC
tankieboy said:
I am mockney, not cockney.
54 just thought you were a ttttttttttttwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaattttttttt, it is not my place to question a staff hoofficer - with or without spurs.

elovabloke said:
tankieboy said:
I am mockney, not cockney.
54 just thought you were a ttttttttttttwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaattttttttt, it is not my place to question a staff hoofficer - with or without spurs.
Having to my knowledge never worked with him, that’s a fine assumption.