Nifty Thermal Image Monocular

Nanotubes! Well, I'm sold on it!
And I really, really cannot see anyone pressing the wrong buttons on it and having their head turned into a big bright flashing target at all.
No siree!

Oooooh, shiny.

Does it come with a warning beeper for when you have to move backwards?

Asking for a friend...

Nanotubes! Well, I'm sold on it!
And I really, really cannot see anyone pressing the wrong buttons on it and having their head turned into a big bright flashing target at all.
No siree!
And only $5,395.00 too, I´ll get two, one for each eye.

In all seriousness it must be quite difficult to function with one eye looking at thermal white light and the other eye in the dark / semi light/day light. Must get all sorts of headaches with focus issues.

I would prefer to have one on top of a rifle and if necessary, binoculars on my head.

Andres Industries AG TILO-3Z + - Will's Optics

Will it help me to be successful with ladies?

Being TI it should help you to determine the cold dead ones from those that are still warm or if you don't fancy a struggle-cuddle with the live ones?

Asking for me. I haven't got any friends.

Well,none that are breathing....

Theres a big market for thermal monoculars / sights in the UK , they start at around £1200 , excellent for SAR, Rozzers, hunters, game keepers etc Thomas Jacks
@Effendi `s version should be available in the UK as there will be no OTAR BS since they appear to come from Austria.

Yes , ITAR , NATO, OTAN , all drives you nuts.
This might help you sleep.
https://www.wassenaar.org/app/uploa...Goods-and-Technologies-and-Munitions-List.pdf

ML15.
Imaging or countermeasure equipment, as follows, specially designed for military use, and specially designed components and accessories therefor:
a. Recorders and image processing equipment;
b. Cameras, photographic equipment and film processing equipment;
c. Image intensifier equipment;
d. Infrared or thermal imaging equipment;
e. Imaging radar sensor equipment;
f. Countermeasure or counter-countermeasure equipment, for the equipment specified by ML15.a. to ML15.e.
Note ML15.f. includes equipment designed to degrade the operation or effectiveness of military imaging systems or to minimise such degrading effects.
Note ML15. does not apply to "first generation image intensifier tubes" or equipment specially designed to incorporate "first generation image intensifier tubes".
N.B.
For the classification of weapons sights incorporating "first generation image intensifier tubes" see ML1., ML2. and ML5.a.
N.B.
See also 6.A.2.a.2. and 6.A.2.b. on the Dual-Use List.

This might help you sleep.
https://www.wassenaar.org/app/uploa...Goods-and-Technologies-and-Munitions-List.pdf

ML15.
Imaging or countermeasure equipment, as follows, specially designed for military use, and specially designed components and accessories therefor:
a. Recorders and image processing equipment;
b. Cameras, photographic equipment and film processing equipment;
c. Image intensifier equipment;
d. Infrared or thermal imaging equipment;
e. Imaging radar sensor equipment;
f. Countermeasure or counter-countermeasure equipment, for the equipment specified by ML15.a. to ML15.e.
Note ML15.f. includes equipment designed to degrade the operation or effectiveness of military imaging systems or to minimise such degrading effects.
Note ML15. does not apply to "first generation image intensifier tubes" or equipment specially designed to incorporate "first generation image intensifier tubes".
N.B.
For the classification of weapons sights incorporating "first generation image intensifier tubes" see ML1., ML2. and ML5.a.
N.B.
See also 6.A.2.a.2. and 6.A.2.b. on the Dual-Use List.
Hence its easier to import from Belarus/Latvia and the likes and as a bonus its better quality NV /Ti kit than whats on the US civvy market .