Nifty bit of kit...

This could get you out of trouble , it could also get you around 5 years in the UK...

It could get you 5 years in the current UK sentencing regime?
Personally I beg to differ, just look at the level of outstanding intent shown by this individual.............

He was sentenced to 3 years and will actually be out in 18 months even with all of the aggravating circumstances.
No wonder at all to me, and his mates, that he took the chance.

(The ammo may be a problem to solve at a later stage though. Try and print them !)

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs

Gentleman, if you are going to fudge the laws....
Why not go all out and upgrade to a 9mm??

I believe that Israeli Sky Marshalls used .22LR to good effect but theh had more than one round.
I have a very, very, very, vague recollection of them using .32 and low loaded ammo to not penetrate the body or aircraft skin. The slightly larger round imparting more energy to a body, but large enough to not easily pass through the skin of the aircraft.

This could get you out of trouble , it could also get you around 5 years in the UK...

Saw this and played with it last weekend at an expo. I wouldn't bother.............never mind the Teuller rule/drill to get this thing out, folded open and cocked you'd need them to be 100 metres away and not 21 feet.

I took some pics of it will post them when I dig out the sim.

Gentleman, if you are going to fudge the laws....
Why not go all out and upgrade to a 9mm??
Same with this watched the sales pitch last weekend. The selling feature is that you can fold it up and put it in your pocket.........it comes back together quite quickly, can't argue with that. Size wise though, meh! There is not a great deal of size difference between a Glock 19 and the foldy Glock 19..........so why bother, just get a Glock 48.

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
Saw this and played with it last weekend at an expo. I wouldn't bother.............never mind the Teuller rule/drill to get this thing out, folded open and cocked you'd need them to be 100 metres away and not 21 feet.

I took some pics of it will post them when I dig out the sim.

Same with this watched the sales pitch last weekend. The selling feature is that you can fold it up and put it in your pocket.........it comes back together quite quickly, can't argue with that. Size wise though, meh! There is not a great deal of size difference between a Glock 19 and the foldy Glock 19..........so why bother, just get a Glock 48.
I have a Glock 26 gen 5 with a Blackhawk Tecgrip holster.

It works rather well, for my needs. But in a few more months I will be able to carry a full sized pistol with no problems if I desire.

I have a Glock 26 gen 5 with a Blackhawk Tecgrip holster.

It works rather well, for my needs. But in a few more months I will be able to carry a full sized pistol with no problems if I desire.
You becoming an officer of the law, or an agent?

It could get you 5 years in the current UK sentencing regime?
Personally I beg to differ, just look at the level of outstanding intent shown by this individual.............

He was sentenced to 3 years and will actually be out in 18 months even with all of the aggravating circumstances.
No wonder at all to me, and his mates, that he took the chance.

(The ammo may be a problem to solve at a later stage though. Try and print them !)
" Firearm experts found the only parts missing from many of his 3-D firearms were the steel tubing needed to make them usable"

So in fact he had a plastic gun that couldn't fire ?

" Firearm experts found the only parts missing from many of his 3-D firearms were the steel tubing needed to make them usable"

So in fact he had a plastic gun that couldn't fire ?
Yeah, but he is done for intent. The law here is a bit of a box of allsorts sometimes. For example: I have the Sig 516 in pistol form with a 10 inch barrel and an arm brace..........now it's the arm brace that makes it a pistol, doesn't matter that the arm brace looks like a stock as long as it is rubbery and not plasticky. Now, technically, according to the law the spare proper AR stock I have in my AR bits box COULD make it into a NFA weapon IF I fitted it, which <cough> of course I would never do. People have been arrested, charged, appeared in court and had to spend a fortune in lawyers fee's for those very circumstances...........$500K fine and/or 10 years in pokey as Mrs Bubba.

Yeah, but he is done for intent. The law here is a bit of a box of allsorts sometimes. For example: I have the Sig 516 in pistol form with a 10 inch barrel and an arm brace..........now it's the arm brace that makes it a pistol, doesn't matter that the arm brace looks like a stock as long as it is rubbery and not plasticky. Now, technically, according to the law the spare proper AR stock I have in my AR bits box COULD make it into a NFA weapon IF I fitted it, which <cough> of course I would never do. People have been arrested, charged, appeared in court and had to spend a fortune in lawyers fee's for those very circumstances...........$500K fine and/or 10 years in pokey as Mrs Bubba.
Care to post a photo of what it COULD look like?

Known as "consrructive" posession. That is why I had to clean out my shop of numerous parts, barrels etc. when I sold off my last machine gun so as to be rid of all my class 3 firearms. Sad day.

Latest Threads