Nicole Scherzinger's Arrse

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would lick up my own spaff off of her arrse.

Truly the most magnificent thing since boil in the bag curry in 24hr ORP.

That's no qualification as you'd lick it off your own if you could reach! But why should you when you have dale to do it for you.

To be honest I'd lick a donkeys spaff off her arrse. Although she is affected and craply American I'd lick her anus until it became sore and unusable, then I'd make soup from the athletes foot scrapings I'd lick off her feet.

In fact, I'd suck off Lewis Hamilton just to see if he still had some of her residue under his helmet.

To be honest I'd lick a donkeys spaff off her arrse. Although she is affected and craply American I'd lick her anus until it became sore and unusable, then I'd make soup from the athletes foot scrapings I'd lick off her feet.

In fact, I'd suck off Lewis Hamilton just to see if he still had some of her residue under his helmet.
Is that it? I knew you weren't really MDN you fucking hermer.

MDN Walt!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Pop over to the Celbrity Tit thread
Theres a nip slip and a front view.

No wonder Hamilton was driving his car like a dodgem having sen it i the flesh.
Mind if she'll shag a boring little cunt like that there's hope for all of us.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's no qualification as you'd lick it off your own if you could reach! But why should you when you have dale to do it for you.
She is on some sort of diet, so that's out the window.

Looks like she sat on a park bench that has just been painted

Did you just use the word "Super?"

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Wonder if Lewis Hamilton ever banged her hoop with the same dedication as he puts into his racing? No? Thought not the fucking fireretardantsuitwearing bumbandit.

I'd certainly smash her back & front doors in any day of the week except Wednesdays....
Why not Wednesdays? Is that when you're gingerly knocking on the front doors of the TAC? ;)