Votes: 187 48.6%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 49 12.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 113 29.4%

• Total voters
Is there truth in her alleged lesbian activities?

no smoke without fire! - according to the women in my family, the internet has been awash for years of sturgeon lesbianism claims - personally, her being or not being a Lesbian, makes zero difference to my total disgust and hatred of her as a failed human being, hell bent on the destruction of my country.

Bearing in mind she lies to her cult on just about everything she and her govt of thieves, liars, incompetents and nonces do, then it would not be surprising to find out that she also lies about her personal life (in addition to the missing 600k)

Bearing in mind she lies to her cult on just about everything she and her govt of thieves, liars, incompetents and nonces do, then it would not be surprising to find out that she also lies about her personal life (in addition to the missing 600k)
At the Royal Highland Show she had this to say:
“If they keep Boris Johnson, a law breaking Prime Minister who has been seen to not tell the truth, if they keep him in office, then effectively they are all becoming complicit in this.”
He has been seen to not tell the truth, as she has but that’s OK in her bubble.
I can only assume drink had been taken.

At the Royal Highland Show she had this to say:
“If they keep Boris Johnson, a law breaking Prime Minister who has been seen to not tell the truth, if they keep him in office, then effectively they are all becoming complicit in this.”
He has been seen to not tell the truth, as she has but that’s OK in her bubble.
I can only assume drink had been taken.

I watched that and screemed "HYPOCRITICAL BITCH" ! at the TV.

FM says she supports a woman's right to make her own choice re abortion, (presumably with sensible caveats viz support). I'm shocked. We might actually agree on something.

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
FM says she supports a woman's right to make her own choice re abortion, (presumably with sensible caveats viz support). I'm shocked. We might actually agree on something.
A woman?? WTF she means a person who is having a baby that they'll then go on to chest feed.

Yes that was the other strange thing. She used traditional terms rather than the ones being pushed under her watch.
She was educated on approved terminology when she attended the Global Woman Leader’s Summit in Italy, if she doesn’t stick with it they might not employ her next year.
If I was a woman she wouldn’t be my choice for representing woman’s rights or their safety and security.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just thought I'd drop in my bi-quarterly annual monthly shout out of abuse to her:

'Mad wee boot, **** off and get the trains running.'

I was watching a Timcast IRL podcast and couldnt resist taking a snap of the image he has on his website - if you squint you can see her puppet strings!

1656523045416.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Despite the pretty unpleasant criticism of her by Arrsers, I still think The Krankies were sort of funny.
Which ones, the Toughs or the Murrells?

Latest Threads