Votes: 185 48.7%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 111 29.2%

• Total voters
Sturgeon seems to think she is no longer fuelled by rage. It would appear her nasty, hateful aggression can be blamed on the menopause. On average it only lasts 4 years and can be treated with HRT.
Is it possible to be born with the menopause as a lifelong condition?

apparently one of the symptoms is throwing irons at girlfriends caught cheating with other girls

no , he was pretty accurate

A golem is an animated anthropomorphic being in Jewish folklore which is entirely created from inanimate matter (usually clay or mud).

sort of like Morph

Yes, I am aware of the etymology and history of Golem, even the modern usage as meaning 'dumb' or 'helpless' or as a metaphor for a mindless lunk or entity.

However I thought it amusing to think of Nipola as the scheming and grasping creature in Lord of The Rings, whose avarice ultimately dooms him, hence my query on spelling of Gollum...

JB

Q. Where are you today FM?
A. Today, I’ll be in Italy being a global woman at the Global Woman Leader’s Summit.
Q. Are you allowed to say woman?
A. Do you want a swipe with my handbag?
Q. It’s rumoured you carry half a house brick in your handbag.
A. Nearly correct, it’s an iron but not a niblick.

A. Today, I’ll be in Italy being a global woman at the Global Woman Leader’s Summit.

Shouldn't it be Global Wimmin Leader's Summit to keep the feminists happy

So she’s anti Trans! , I hope her hate crimes police arrest her on her return

Sturgeon seems to think she is no longer fuelled by rage. It would appear her nasty, hateful aggression can be blamed on the menopause. On average it only lasts 4 years and can be treated with HRT.
Is it possible to be born with the menopause as a lifelong condition?

I Fekin wish :(

How can she attend a summit representing the interests of a group of people when she can't even define who's entitled to 'membership' of that group (that's 'wimmin' for those still reading) :roll:

Easy, if she'd asked to define what a woman is she'll just say she has no recollection of that

It's her stock answer to awkward questions

How can she attend a summit representing the interests of a group of people when she can't even define who's entitled to 'membership' of that group (that's 'wimmin' for those still reading) :roll:
She has a poor record of treating women with respect. Salmond’s accusers were exploited for political gain.
I believe she claims to be a feminist but has little regard for women’s rights. It’s OK boys if you want to use the girls’ facilities just say ‘I’m a girl’ three times and you can piss all over the bog seats.
Where would you start to understand her relationship with the lavender pimpernel, is he getting pegged?
Is there truth in her alleged lesbian activities?
What about the iron thrown through the Balmoral window. Was it thrown with such rage it bounced off Copenhagen’s head and broke old hookey’s nose (the iron duke indeed)?

Latest Threads