Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 111 29.2%

• Total voters

Syledis

War Hero
Wrong spy - but I can understand that the references were a little too easily attributable to most of the crud we have (had) but this was the wee pie-eater I was speaking about:

View attachment 668971

Here he is visually demonstrating how close they will get toward their goal of separation.
i thought he was saying , i was that close to her sneaking up, then she saw me and ran away.

Dredd

LE
Pinched from RR:

A Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is an SNP Supporter.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are SNP Supporters.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl..
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?'
'Because I'm not an SNPSupporter', she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not an SNP Supporter, then who are you a Supporter of?'
'I am a Conservative Supporter, and proud of it ,' Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Conservative Supporter?'
'Because my mum is a Conservative Supporter, and my dad is a Conservative Supporter, so I'm a Conservative Supporter too!'
'Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Conservative Supporter.
You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time… What if your mum was a lazy lay-about and your dad was a useless no brained waster, what would you be then?'
'Then', Mary smiled, ! I'd be an SNP Supporter !!

Fishy.png

the party with no shame
The comments so far all agree, about the farce that is the SNP.

Will the "member" for Skye and Lochaber now do the right thing and resign?

Ian Blackford ‘should go’ as SNP Westminster leader for backing shamed MP
Call for Ian Blackford to resign over misconduct MP 'support'

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
_117382191_066019023.jpg

I promise to tell the truth - if I can recall it;
the whole truth - unless is is not something I am aware of, even if I should have been
and nothing but the truth, but my memory is vague on SNP negatives.

the party with no shame
Even The National has reported Blackford's support for Grady. As might be expected some comments from SNP supporters are trying to pretend that there was no offence committed, while others feel that Jaquie Bailey is absolutely correct about SNP hypocrisy in this matter.

1655657993602.png

Ian Blackford faces calls to resign amid 'full support' for suspended SNP MP

Will there be a meeting in Bute House without coffee? Or will it be done via Skype?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Even The National has reported Blackford's support for Grady. As might be expected some comments from SNP supporters are trying to pretend that there was no offence committed, while others feel that Jaquie Bailey is absolutely correct about SNP hypocrisy in this matter.

View attachment 671567

Ian Blackford faces calls to resign amid 'full support' for suspended SNP MP

Will there be a meeting in Bute House without coffee? Or will it be done via Skype?
If there are no cakes then there will be no Fatty Blackford at the meeting!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I might have some cakes or Tunnock's tea cakes if he resigns.
There is a lot of talk about political resignations:
BoJo for Cakegate
Sir Kneesalot and his Sharon Stone wannabe sidekick if found to have broken covid regs and fined
Fatty Blackford for supporting a nonce

First one has said he is not resigning, normal jogging commencing

The other three people may resign, but only if beforehand they have absolute assurances that their resignations will not be accepted!

And these are meant to be our 'leaders'.

Yes, indeed, but I think he spelt Gollum incorrectly...

My precious...

JB
no , he was pretty accurate

A golem is an animated anthropomorphic being in Jewish folklore which is entirely created from inanimate matter (usually clay or mud).

sort of like Morph

Sturgeon seems to think she is no longer fuelled by rage. It would appear her nasty, hateful aggression can be blamed on the menopause. On average it only lasts 4 years and can be treated with HRT.
Is it possible to be born with the menopause as a lifelong condition?

Latest Threads