Votes: 186 48.7%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
Mon Dieu! Vous avez découvert ma véritable identité ! Merci d'avoir brisé ma sécurité personnelle.

Je dois y aller : j'ai un pays à diriger.
I’m starting to channel my internal Gene Hunt. :)

EddieVDog

Old-Salt
Does anyone know what this Balmoral incident is? Because it appears that google doesnt.
allegedly, wee nippy was enjoying a bit of fun with the female French Ambassador when they were disturbed by a maid entering the room. Allegedly, wee nippy threw an iron at the maid, missed and broke a window. Wee nippy developed covid and the cheese eating surrender monkey got a promotion

allegedly, wee nippy was enjoying a bit of fun with the female French Ambassador when they were disturbed by a maid entering the room. Allegedly, wee nippy threw an iron at the maid, missed and broke a window. Wee nippy developed covid and the cheese eating surrender monkey got a promotion
Almost. Go back and read post 11,882 for the alleged original version.

Vogue. Complained during fashion mag photoshoot that her wardrobe gets as many remarks as her words

just like Treason May, Sturgeon depends upon her red 'power suit' in any major public event to try to appear tough, a leader and relevant and, just like Treason May, it doesn't work

the bloody women in my all family love to gossip (I know thats a shocker :)) and one their favourite topics is how despicable Nicola sturgeon is and how close she is to being ousted due to things they hear and read in the dark corners of the internet. (wishful thinking)

one of their favourite stories is that Sturgeon is a secret Lesbian and last year she caught her (late) Girlfriend, the French Ambassador, Catherine Colonna , in bed with another woman in the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh, and it ended up in a cat fight and Sturgeon smashing a window when she threw an iron. Allegedly the Police attended and covered it up - I really don't know what to think of this story and was wondering if anyone else had heard similar?

Well - it seems to have resurfaced alright as Twitter was awash this weekend about the 'incident' -

1653314163203.png

Pagan-Image

War Hero
Some people may scoff and ask why would such a Frenchwoman, who is not remarkably ugly (especially after a bottle or two of le vin rouge), would lower her standards to munch the rug of Krankie.

I believe I have an answer that, while not stating for sure than the two are ******* each other over a can of irn bru and shortbread biscuits, makes it theoretically possible: the fish that talks pish has a hairstyle that closely resembles a Wehrmacht Stahlhelm, and history teaches us that the French 'ladies' can't resist a bit of German sausage.
Can Krankie get 4 Bratwurts inside her lover?

Latest Threads