Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 106 28.7%

• Total voters

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
Maybe starmer has something to hide , a party or two not disclosed yet
The information on this party could have only come from those in the know. It’s been a year and only now it’s coming to light. Are the Tories planning on showing Johnson the door? Is this an inside job (from in number 10) They say Politics is a dirty business. Starmer is playing a cool hand. Johnson is not even in the same stadium as Starmer when it comes to playing the game, never mind the league.

Oy. that's my photo. I took it in Kolwezi, DRC earlier this year.

ETA: To give an idea of the scale, I took the photo looking east from the buildings on the Google Earth link below. Zoom out to see how big it is:

Feck me - that's a big 'ole.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sorry if I didn't make the situation clear...while we were having a conversation at the bar,locals would come up and talk to him...80% of the time wanting to know about us, he would reply in English, they kept talking in Welsh, that's ignorance at its finest !

I visit France a lot, to see my French friends in Lorraine. All the town knows by now,I don't hear very well,my French is non-exsistent and, I can get by in German...if they can speak a bit of english they will, if not they will go through my friends, even when speaking amongst themselves in the local dialect (which even French people don't understand) and I join the group,those that speak English do . As for your assertion that Wales could deal with independence...you really need to get out more !
Because everyone must speak English .. no other will be tolerated. You do know it’s 2021 not 1701. Demanding people speak in you’re tounge is so Elizabeth the First old chap. The good old empire ..

giatttt

War Hero
Bit of Scottish politics for a change.. Good to see Ian Blackford holding Johnson to account this morning at PMQs Not a murmur from Starmer .. is this comment allowed or ?
The PM had left before the Blackford had started speaking - I watched it live.

Sound was also cut off on the BBC live broadcast, so unfortunately did not hear what hole he was digging for himself.

Fat POM

War Hero
Because everyone must speak English .. no other will be tolerated. You do know it’s 2021 not 1701. Demanding people speak in you’re tounge is so Elizabeth the First old chap. The good old empire ..
Once again could you enlighten me as to the Empire of Elizabeth 1? I think you are confusing your centuries if you think that The Virgin Queen was on the throne in 1701 and had an empire.

You haven't answered my previous questions regarding Empires. I presume still doing the research?

No doubt a misunderstanding due to using a different tounge?

The lack of a reply speaks volumes.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sound was also cut off on the BBC live broadcast, so unfortunately did not hear what hole he was digging for himself.
Stratton has done a political cry baby after making a tit of herself. Makes a change from shouting “bully” she is a nobody, not enough of a sacrifice for the masses. Johnson cannot bumble his way though this fiasco. Back benchers are rubbing the hands, he’s forced theirs a few times and they are not impressed..dead man walking .. like a clown .. a useless dim witted clown.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Stratton has done a political cry baby after making a tit of herself. Makes a change from shouting “bully” she is a nobody, not enough of a sacrifice for the masses. Johnson cannot bumble his way though this fiasco. Back benchers are rubbing the hands, he’s forced theirs a few times and they are not impressed..dead man walking .. like a clown .. a useless dim witted clown.
Not a nice thing to say about Fatty Blackford! :)

syrup

LE

And you honestly think people will vote for Captain Hindsight and Foghorn Rayner

The very fact that you seem excited by Blackford should tell you to go lie down in a dark room

What's the Welsh word for Cretin ?

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
And you honestly think people will vote for Captain Hindsight and Foghorn Rayner

The very fact that you seem excited by Blackford should tell you to go lie down in a dark room
No, I’ve already said my money is on Jeremy Hunt.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Please, folks. Stop feeding the troll. It's beyond redemption. Ignore is the answer.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was taking about Buffon Johnson who had a party while people were dying.. You not going to send him a meme ?
Strange. I don't think anyone has accused BJ of being at a party.

Still, it is the time of year for party politics. :)

Latest Threads