Votes: 180 48.6%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 36 9.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 106 28.6%

• Total voters
I blame Brexit and all the migrants coming over here and taking all the well-paid jobs.

I doubt the barely legal sheep finding equivalents of Guislane Maxwell are that well paid

We got a new head. First time we, the staff, met him was last day of summer term, where he addressed all the staff in the theatre before our end of year BBQ. As soon as he did the thumb, we all knew we were fceked. He lasted 3 years. I and lots of other experienced staff, those with 5 plus years) all fceked off to pastures new by his 4th term. Toxic.

On the same Upper Echelon Bingo Card as the purposeful stride into the conference/meeting room, at a pace that would suggest that he's either double parked or just left a particularly pungent log in Trap 1, gurns at the assembled faces, wrestles his jacket off and rolls his sleeves up 2 turns.

2 turns.

No more. Nor less.

5 will get you 10 that within 2 sentences, he will have uttered ' . . . job of work . . .'.

By the end of Hour 2, the Senior Leaderene of HR is showing me how to write dirty jokes in German.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On the same Upper Echelon Bingo Card as the purposeful stride into the conference/meeting room, at a pace that would suggest that he's either double parked or just left a particularly pungent log in Trap 1, gurns at the assembled faces, wrestles his jacket off and rolls his sleeves up 2 turns.

2 turns.

No more. Nor less.

5 will get you 10 that within 2 sentences, he will have uttered ' . . . job of work . . .'.

By the end of Hour 2, the Senior Leaderene of HR is showing me how to write dirty jokes in German.

I have never double parked

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Truxx

LE
Quick, do some posturing to trump Boris on Net Zero

As you wish

Forgive me, but was the economic case for independence not based on oor oil?

Must have misheard that.

Forgive me, but was the economic case for independence not based on oor oil?

Must have misheard that.

That was under Salmond

The new case is Westminster & the Tooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaries took us oot the EU against oor will.

( You might have noticed, as has anyone with a brain, that the economic case argument has largely disappeared )

Truxx

LE
That was under Salmond

The new case is Westminster & the Tooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaries took us oot the EU against oor will.

( You might have noticed, as has anyone with a brain, that the economic case argument has largely disappeared )
Well that will pay the bills....

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That was under Salmond

It is the most bizarre of whines. They complain about being taken out of the EU against ‘our will’ but plan to do exactly the same themselves with regard to the union.

All of their bleating about the EU should be played back to them in spades about independence.

Then again Brexit continues to be a success so perhaps iScotland will be a success too.

1638622836770.png

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
People on benefits vote SNP.

Ergo the more on benefits, the more votes they get (they think)

I should be a SPAD.
A plan they stole from Labour.

Latest Threads