• Don't know

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 106 28.7%

• Total voters

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
Take it to your Welsh politics thread, there's a good chap. I am sure you will have lots of company in that forum.
I'm talking about Scottish politics and the SNP? Who happen to be in power.. How much more Scottish political can I get.. Just remind me how many Tory MPs or SNPs there are again?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
We could always talk about Scottish politics on this thread, instead of just posting crap memes and awful links about the countries first minister? I'm game if you are..
I talk about Scottish politics in the Scottish politics thread.

I know English isn't your first language but if you look at the top this thread is about Sturgeon.

Much trumpeting about the latest polling which puts yes out in front with 55%. However, looking into the demographics explains that nicely. At least 55% of the respondants to the poll identified as having voted for pro independence parties in the last election. When you compare this against the actual election results this is not representative of the voter base as a whole. Apparently, and I haven't seen this in black and white, the poll was restricted to the Glasgow and Dundee area so hardly surprising.

Amazing what you can make numbers do when you know what you want the answer to be.
FFiHH0wWQAM8Xkg.jpeg

I care.. So do many of my fellow country folk. We don't care that you don't care. So do the people of Scotland. That's why the SNP are in control..thats how it works old chap.
Sorry, just for clarity who is the ‘we’ who don’t care that you don’t care?

Old and Grumpy

War Hero
I care.. So do many of my fellow country folk. We don't care that you don't care. So do the people of Scotland. That's why the SNP are in control..thats how it works old chap.
The main reason they are in control is because they have studied the Goebels method of propaganda and passed with 1st class honours degrees. In many ways they have improved on their mentors achievements in conning the people. One further reason is that people vote for the freebees they promise and (partially) deliver on. When those same voters come to realise that the only way they can get those freebees is to stay in the Union the SMP will lose their support - not for normal elections at regional or national level - but when it comes to any further neverendum. They are not going to sever their links to the Union that actually pays for those freebees...... Same for those misguided sheep molesters in Wales that vote for independence,,,,

Gone2ratshat

Old-Salt
The main reason they are in control is because they have studied the Goebels method of propaganda and passed with 1st class honours degrees. In many ways they have improved on their mentors achievements in conning the people. One further reason is that people vote for the freebees they promise and (partially) deliver on. When those same voters come to realise that the only way they can get those freebees is to stay in the Union the SMP will lose their support - not for normal elections at regional or national level - but when it comes to any further neverendum. They are not going to sever their links to the Union that actually pays for those freebees...... Same for those misguided sheep molesters in Wales that vote for independence,,,,
Bang on:thumright:.

giatttt

War Hero
I'm talking about Scottish politics and the SNP? Who happen to be in power.. How much more Scottish political can I get.. Just remind me how many Tory MPs or SNPs there are again?
The problem with leveraged electoral systems is that when the swing people and policies get crushed. Nicola's single person party ruling a single party state with less than half of the votes will follow the path of all its predecessors.

BTW Does your account reflect the views of a single spad or a cabal of spads. I struggle to comprehend that one individual could be so wrong on so many fronts.

Daz

LE
The point of any language is the abillity to communicate and be understood. I would suggest that "my toungue" would get me understood anywhere in Wales as well as the rest of the union. Your tongue would struggle with the majority of people living in your capital city!
More people in Cardiff speak Urdu or Polish than Welsh ........Like I've said before, its a dead language kept on life support at the tax payers expense

More people in Cardiff speak Urdu or Polish than Welsh ........Like I've said before, its a dead language kept on life support at the tax payers expense
The same as Latin and classical Greek that I learnt at school, although they both actually had a use .

But how many languages can you speak Billy big balls. I can speak you're tongue..
But don't know how to spell/use it.

But you fail miserably with mine..
Big deal. As we're dealing with a language not spoken by the majority in Wales, and going by your previous,English(?), we're overwhelmed by your superior linguistic skills. Aye, right.

Just shout loud and point, aye that works.
Which is what you seem to be doing. Ignoring what others have pointed out, this is about wee nippy and the gnats. Furk me sideways, I think in Weegie and have to translate that into English when two finger typing. Even I have a far better grasp on the English language than you do. Mind you, that's nothing to boast about.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
And a touch of COVID bounce from being on the telly. That snivelling wreck Johnson is a testament to that.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
But don't know how to spell/use it.

Big deal. As we're dealing with a language not spoken by the majority in Wales, and going by your previous,English(?), we're overwhelmed by your superior linguistic skills. Aye, right.

Which is what you seem to be doing. Ignoring what others have pointed out, this is about wee nippy and the gnats. Furk me sideways, I think in Weegie and have to translate that into English when two finger typing. Even I have a far better grasp on the English language than you do. Mind you, that's nothing to boast about.
Alright calm down. We are all tired.. Show me again where your uncle touched you.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
The problem with leveraged electoral systems is that when the swing people and policies get crushed. Nicola's single person party ruling a single party state with less than half of the votes will follow the path of all its predecessors.

BTW Does your account reflect the views of a single spad or a cabal of spads. I struggle to comprehend that one individual could be so wrong on so many fronts.
Just me, sock not required. Although as you can see I am no sprog. Always had the same stance. I've also served a many a year man and boy. I do tend to drift off for a few months when it starts to get nasty. Mostly after the Arm chair drinkers have been at the strong/stella.

Old and Grumpy

War Hero
Alright calm down. We are all tired.. Show me again where your uncle touched you.
I live in an area where there are still a few native Gaelic speakers - it is or was their first language. It would be a shame if it died out completely either here or in Wales but the cost to the taxpayer is getting beyond a joke and keeping it alive should be for cultural and historical reasons not political ones. In Scotland the SNP have spent a kings ransom on signage; on the roads, vehicles, etc., in areas where Gaelic was NEVER EVER spoken. It's politicking at its absolute worst and done in an attempt to distort history for their own political ends. An utter disgrace but Goebbels would be proud of their achievements in hoodwinking the uneducated (because they have fu**ed up the education system) in this along with so many other areas.

Latest Threads