Votes: 106 28.6%

• Total voters

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Would you like to send it to H4H?
Would you like me to tell him I know where you live and it's not the English side of Offa's Dyke?

(Whoever she may be!)

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yep, no worries.... who we collecting for these days?
I do my fundraising for Combat Stress mostly.

This year I've done a bit for MacMillan and the Pancreatic Cancer Research charity, because, well because.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anyway back to St Nicola (PBUH).... I would.
You wouldn't get close. She's alleged to be on the other bus and have her own French Maid to help with these matters.

Truxx

LE
I'm just replying to questions. Someone had to be the voice of reason old chap. That's democracy. I will pop off soon anyway, then this little echo chamber of hate can go back to normal jogging. Don't forget, this is what you ALL voted for.
By voting and in the context of this thread I assume you are referring to the vote taken by scotlanders where the majority voted to remain in the UK.

Admittedly not All of them voted for it, but a majority did.

That's democracy.

With knobs on.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh no French maid now after the alleged hotel incident
care to share any alleged details?

Perhaps you know where Peter is too? Is he with Shergar and Lord Lucan? Surely not Portugal with his alleged valet?

care to share any alleged details?

Perhaps you know where Peter is too? Is he with Shergar and Lord Lucan? Surely not Portugal with his alleged valet?
Frenchie caught with another laideeeeeee and iron was thrown through the closed window by a certain person allegedly.

As for Peter I could have 600,000 ;-) guesses but no idea

R0B

War Hero
By voting and in the context of this thread I assume you are referring to the vote taken by scotlanders where the majority voted to remain in the UK.

Admittedly not All of them voted for it, but a majority did.

That's democracy.

With knobs on.

If you look at it like this it doesn't look so close, you only need a few cities to skew it.

_77695435_scot_strength_624map.gif.jpeg

from: In maps: How close was the Scottish referendum vote?

You wouldn't get close. She's alleged to be on the other bus and have her own French Maid to help with these matters.

Yesterday, I actually watched a small GB News clip of Queen Nicola giving a speech to the SNP conference and by feck has she got rough! - she was never good looking or had any femininity to start with but my god she looks like she smokes 60 a day and death warmed up! Her lesbian side is definitely taking over now as she sported a short back and sides and stubble under half an inch of bondo and there is zero doubt she would be the one wearing the trousers (leather) and whip at the gay club!

1638354217966.png

Last edited:

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
Yesterday, I actually watched a small GB News clip of Queen Nicola giving a speech to the SNP conference and by feck has she got rough! - she was never good looking or had any femininity to start with but my god she looks like she smokes 60 a day and death warmed up! Her lesbian side is definitely taking over now as she sported a short back and sides and stubble under half an inch of bondo and there is zero doubt she would be the one wearing the trousers (leather) and whip at the gay club!
Nearly there....

Frenchie caught with another laideeeeeee and iron was thrown through the closed window by a certain person allegedly.

As for Peter I could have 600,000 ;-) guesses but no idea

A cottage somewhere presumably

exsniffer

War Hero
Despite what some may think, the majorities in NI, Scotland and Wales firmly wish to remain within the UK.

Thinking otherwise is proven fantasy.

For what its worth, I live in Wales.
You have my deepest sympathy

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a hidden caveat that will eventually end up with the RoTUK medics getting more in the long run - as it happens, as the highest taxed part of the UK (gee thanks Queen Nic), everyone will lose a significant chunk of their rise and that seems to get worse every year as the high band tax threshold drops ever lower than the RoTUK and more and more 'middle' earners slyly fall into it Medics are likely candidates for that due to shift bonuses etc
My (well below inflation) pay rise was less than the additional tax I pay for living in Scotland. A few other people got caught out because the pay rise moved them up a pension contribution bracket, I currently pay 13.5% into mine each month.