Votes: 161 47.8%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 35 10.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 47 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 94 27.9%

• Total voters
Lots of poor people dont take drugs, the reason druggies do it, is because they are *******.

According to our insurance company the risk group for drug abuse is now the middle aged amployed, they tend to be able to afford it better than the young and the poor

Last edited:
According to our insurance company the risk group for drug abuse is now the middle aged amployed, they tend to be able to afford it better than the yound and the poor

Depends what the drug is, when I was a teenager (and probably now) most people under 21 didn't regularly do coke, because it was 40 quid for about 40% purity. Ecstasy and cannabis was much cheaper.

According to a couple of folk this morning on Radio (One from Scottish Drugs Forum and the other from Poverty Action) is all linked to poverty.
18 times more likely to have a substance problem in the lowest socio-economic group than highest.
Also over 20 years difference in life expectancy.

thats the freebie group - the middle of the road working taxpayers dont have the spare cash, or time. Serious point, once your rent, council tax, TV license, med/dent, free school meals/uniforms, food banks, benefits etc kick in, some of the poorest in the land suddenly seems to have spare cash for the tats, cigs, booze, drugs, fast food, internet and sky TV

Fat POM

War Hero
Let the seething commence!
Can't say I blame him, she's not had a good word to say about BJ, the Tories or Englandshire. On his own he can control the agenda and highlight Union support for Scotland.

Also she comes across as a miserable, carping, joyless, little harpy who you wouldn't want to spend five minutes with.

1-0 to Boris for me.

Can't say I blame him, she's not had a good word to say about BJ, the Tories or Englandshire. On his own he can control the agenda and highlight Union support for Scotland.

Also she comes across as a miserable, carping, joyless, little harpy who you wouldn't want to spend five minutes with.

1-0 to Boris for me.

I'd give him much more if he cuts out Sturgeon/Scottish govt and bypasses them with direct funding, contracting and initiatives to Scottish communities clearly marked with 'curtesy of the UK taxpayer' and Union Jacks

Fat POM

War Hero
I'd give him much more if he cuts out Sturgeon/Scottish govt and bypasses them with direct funding, contracting and initiatives to Scottish communities clearly marked with 'curtesy of the UK taxpayer' and Union Jacks
That may well be the game. Always better to bypass the opposition without engagement.

Now that I'd really like to see. The outrage would reach the outer limits, and reach a galaxy far, far away.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

1-0 to Boris for me.
Seems to make it clear that she is one of a group of people is working with, nothing special. Excellent.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

1-0 to Boris for me.
I think this is a case of the religious person of middle east origins going to the mountain rather than the other way round!

Quite right too. She would be crowing that BJ had come running at her bidding. BJ just send a polite FO letter.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sturgeon would then just cut off the Councils accepting money direct from any ScotGov funding.

With all this news n stats on drugs let’s remember that Irvine Welsh has carved a career writing on the subject.

His books are a good insight into an addiction that blights everywhere

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sturgeon would then just cut off the Councils accepting money direct from any ScotGov funding.

the cult wouldn't like that! - catch 22 for Sturgeon, cut off scot gov funding to her supporters and accept the electoral consequences/internal SNP coup attempts or grin and bare BoJo shaming her and her govt! - you have to take the fight to the enemy and the bitch has had her way, unchallenged for far too long. she really doesn't like it up her both figuratively and literally (rampant lesbo)

Latest Threads