• Don't know

Votes: 47 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 94 27.9%

• Total voters

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Scotland has the politicians it deserves, a far-left government, failing public services. Corruption at every level, it's what the rest of the UK would be like if Jeremy won an election.

Back in Scotland after 35 years.
Fekkin’ gaelic EVERYWHERE!

No fekker speaks it, though?
Ochone ochone, get yourself to the Utter Hebrides they speak it there. Although no travelling today, it's the sabbath, keep it holy!

Back in Scotland after 35 years.
Fekkin’ gaelic EVERYWHERE!

No fekker speaks it, though?
Apparently Gaelic Language Plans are a statutory requirement for all public bodies in Scotland. So police in Dumfries and Galloway for example spent £70k rebranding their vehicles. I’m sure that money could have been much better spent elsewhere.

arfah

ADC
Apparently Gaelic Language Plans are a statutory requirement for all public bodies in Scotland. So police in Dumfries and Galloway for example spent £70k rebranding their vehicles. I’m sure that money could have been much better spent elsewhere.

No Police wearing Glengarrys though?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
The kicker is, that they are (Scottish Government) subsidised by the rest of the union, they leave the union they go broke very quickly. This is why wee Jimmy spouts big billy bollocks about Westminster but doesn't do anything about it. The SNP are a self-licking lollipop.

Slime

LE
We are told that Scotland has the highest drug related death rate in Europe, surely that is issue?
The
point I was making is that ALL types of drug deaths are the issue, and not just the completely obvious, and kin your face‘ deaths from those using just one particular drug.

Scotland has drug or drug fuelled deaths from all kinds of drugs, not just smack :)

The
point I was making is that ALL types of drug deaths are the issue, and not just the completely obvious, and kin your face‘ deaths from those using just one particular drug.

Scotland has drug or drug fuelled deaths from all kinds of drugs, not just smack :)
Of course Mrs Sturgeon still wants to try and blame Westminster.
Quoted in The Daily Record; “"We will also continue to argue for reform of drugs law, which is not currently within our power.
Has she no shame?

Slime

LE
Of course Mrs Sturgeon still wants to try and blame Westminster.
Quoted in The Daily Record; “"We will also continue to argue for reform of drugs law, which is not currently within our power.
Has she no shame?

No shame at all, but then I don’t think she needs to actually bother to say anything that makes sense.

If SNP supporters are content believing that the same laws that work everywhere else, but not in Scotland is not the fault of Scotland then life is just rosy for the SNP.

Scotland has the politicians it deserves, a far-left government, failing public services. Corruption at every level, it's what the rest of the UK would be like if Jeremy won an election.
B0ll0cks even Scotland deserves better, problem is without binning the Scottish parliament and ruling from Westminster there is nothing ever going to change.

arfah

ADC
Anyhoo, I’m walking up Ben Nevis tomorrow.

I guess the SNP are also responsible for the cable car contract seeing as there isn’t one!?

Latest Threads