1627587946347.png

1627587884822.png

1627588217295.png

Last edited:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The National, the pro Indy propaganda paper, has been attacking pro-Union organisation The Majority.

"The National and The Scottish National Party have created a society of intimidation and fear in Scotland. Speak out and you will be targeted."

"We all know why these articles are appearing now. Because we are BEING EFFECTIVE in speaking out against this disgusting rag’s content."

Our response to The National bullying and intimidating our writers – The Majority

The National, the pro Indy propaganda paper, has been attacking pro-Union organisation The Majority.

"The National and The Scottish National Party have created a society of intimidation and fear in Scotland. Speak out and you will be targeted."

"We all know why these articles are appearing now. Because we are BEING EFFECTIVE in speaking out against this disgusting rag’s content."

Our response to The National bullying and intimidating our writers – The Majority
That is a really interesting post. Why on earth does the UK MSM not follow this up?

Oh, yes........I understand now.

I know I'm a numpty, but could you explain that post for a Sassenach?

this week queen nicola lost her temper with a reporter when she was questioned why the 40-49 years olds hadn't all been vaccinated yet as sturgeon had promised - part of sturgeons bitchy response to reporter was a comment to the effect that she expected 'a level of intelligence' in interpreting sturgeons failed promise - basically she was calling the reporter an idiot. The second image in the post is of sturgeons husband in name only (she is a lezzer), Morrell, who is the SNP party treasurer who has gone totally missing in action after misplacing 600K during a police fraud investigation and the joke is supposed to be in regard to her own husbands 'level of intelligence'

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The BBC News are reporting a new Scottish triumph. We're top of the league for drug related deaths.

Latest Threads