Votes: 159 47.9%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 33 9.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 46 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 94 28.3%

• Total voters
And all emissions from a diesel engine can be adequately removed.

The exhaust gas coming out of a modern volvo truck is cleaner than the air going into the engine.
which is a shame

I do take a perverse delight it accellerating hard in my beat up old landy if im being pushed and tailgated by some feckwit who doesnt understand that i can neither accelerate nor corner like a Mclaren F1 and no amount of driving up my arse is going to help.

At which point they back off coughing and splutterring.

Truxx

LE
which is a shame

I do take a perverse delight it accellerating hard in my beat up old landy if im being pushed and tailgated by some feckwit who doesnt understand that i can neither accelerate nor corner like a Mclaren F1 and no amount of driving up my arse is going to help.

At which point they back off coughing and splutterring.
Worry not. You and I will save the earth. My own stable includes some excellent gas guzzlers and some that would make even the leakiest landy seem positively continent. But you and I are burning the fossil fuel stuff at a decently alarming rate and should, if we keep at it, ensure its premature demise.

This will oblige the world to seek alternatives much sooner than it would otherwise do.

Ergo we are environmental heroes.

Hear that Greta?????

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

arfah

ADC
C07DC26D-EA8C-43F9-8682-F7A971C8256E.jpeg

The Alba party don’t seem to be around any more?
Sadly they are, I received a video over the weekend of their latest ramblings. To my disgust it was my own MP Neale Hanvey telling me how pleased he was to be an Alibaba MP, which is of course a lie as he was voted into that job as a Cult MP. I have told him that if he wants to be an Alibaba MP then he should resign and stand on their manifesto. Of course he won’t because he knows that his face would be firmly removed from the trough!

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
If the Jockinese get battered by England will Wee Jimmie Krankie explode with apoplexy?

If the Jockinese win, will this be her rallying cry that Scotland no longer needs the rest of the UK?

Answers on a postcard please to:

Wee Jimmie Krankie
Holyrood
EH99 1SP

Last edited:
If the Jockinese get battered by England this afternoon will Wee Jimmie Krankie explode with apoplexy?

If the Jockinese win, will this be her rallying cry that Scotland no longer needs the rest of the UK?

Answers on a postcard please to:

Wee Jimmie Krankie
Holyrood
EH99 1SP
That would be a good job since they don't meet each other until Friday.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Well give it a biscuit and tell it to stop doing that....
He's on a diet, as am I.

Long story, but he's a re-homed former guide dog who was allowed to get too fat and now has dodgy hips. I feel his pain.

No biscuits for either of us :(

Latest Threads