Votes: 31 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 46 14.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 94 28.7%

• Total voters
1623103682355.png

1623103753696.png

Sturgeon's Husband Refunds Ex-SNP Member Threatening to Call Police Over Donation Scandal

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
G7 not G16.

Even if it were the latter Scotland would still be making the brews and stealing the pencils.

And if it were not for Barnett they would not even be doing that.

Nicola has managed to survive for 10 hours on this thread with no negative comments. Is this the turning point when her political brilliance is recognised?

She has been clever, never missing a trick, perhaps taking a tip from Nigel Farage who worked for Brexit from within the EU parliament/assembly/whatever it is called.

Nicola has managed to survive for 10 hours on this thread with no negative comments. Is this the turning point when her political brilliance is recognised?

She has been clever, never missing a trick, perhaps taking a tip from Nigel Farage who worked for Brexit from within the EU parliament/assembly/whatever it is called.
Tons of stuff out there, just not so much in MSM perhaps.

Attachments

• 1623177034214.png
    1623177034214.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 11
The pay and condition bit is changing rapidly. Companies who don't get with that program are already finding themselves in the shit

The problem with these sorts of companies is that they are heavily dependant upon constantly reducing costs as low as possible as nearly every single penny they make is going out to service debts of some sort or another. They haven't made a real profit in years if not decades.

I believe the expression is Zombie companies and I suspect we will see a lot of companies fold as their ability to keep the banks and debt owners happy diminishes

The problem with these sorts of companies is that they are heavily dependant upon constantly reducing costs as low as possible as nearly every single penny they make is going out to service debts of some sort or another. They haven't made a real profit in years if not decades.

I believe the expression is Zombie companies and I suspect we will see a lot of companies fold as their ability to keep the banks and debt owners happy diminishes

There is usually a giveaway with that kind of company and it is that their primary financiers are private equity companies.
Usually heavily reliant on leasing, own nothing and are usually on a race to the bottom.

I wonder what the National plan to do with any information they receive about union branded Scottish products? Target the producer? Shame them publicly?

The SNP version of Kristallnacht?

Latest Threads