Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 91 28.2%

• Total voters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
nah, just grumpy early morning me, coffee has kicked in post what and where you like

still think you're a nicola fanboi though
ef6ce9d8-89a6-44e6-a59b-c01203d19770.jpg

Am lucky enough to live in a non SNP area.

She does seem to be the teflon Krankie, so no idea how many scandals it will take to prise her loose
She has the timeless mantra of just blame the Tories or/and London Labour. Once Barnet is no more I suspect she will be wise enough to depart the public stage long before the economic ordure hits the fan and her successors have to work out how to keep the benefit payments flowing in Craigmillar and Fintry.

She has the timeless mantra of just blame the Tories or/and London Labour.

And its a mantra that works with a lot of jocks.

I think its hinting there is a super injunction over something that hasn't happened (and so there is no injunction).
They dont apply outside of the UK.
When it was a footballer having an affair and a member of the Royal Family being blackmailed, I found out within minutes, nothing (other than other people asking the same question) is coming up.
Looks like your googlefu is weak,

This is Manky Dave a former close pal of Nipoleon take on whats been going on apparently police called out and recorded on hotel CCTV and involve someone famous off the back of a family member. I'ts also were I'll bet some off the missing 600k has vanished on

https://twitter.com/search?q=#balmoralhotelincident&src=typeahead_click

EyU2Vz6WEAAp2m4

TBH, as juicy a piece of gossip as it is, I can't believe for a second that something like this wouldn't have spilled out by now. Injunction or not.

It's common knowledge in more politically-informed circles; the media won't report because of legal restrictions, but social media is much less inhibited.

It's common knowledge in more politically-informed circles; the media won't report because of legal restrictions, but social media is much less inhibited.

The normal media doesnt have any legal restrictions unless it comes under jock law. Most of the media doesnt.

Scottish media normally gets a call to the editor reminding them how much money thenScottish Govt spends with them on advertising etc and helps keep them "on message"

By all accounts there was a story printed in some French newspaper regarding her and the French fancy.

Last edited:
Then why isn't it all over social media then? It's not. There are whispers of "something" having happened at the Balmoral hotel and that's about it and even those are few and far between. Even if their is an injunction in Scotland, why wouldn't the UK press or foreign press not publish it? They'd have a field day!

I've made my feelings on Nippy (PBUH) well known, hate her guts, but if this was the bombshell story some people think it is, it would have gone bang well before now.

Scottish media normally gets a call.tonthe editor reminding them how much money thenScottish Govt spends with them on advertising etc and helps keep them "on message"

By all accounts there was a story printed in some French newspaper regarding her and the French fancy.

And yet no one, including the Guido Fawke site, has a link

Then why isn't it all over social media then? It's not. There are whispers of "something" having happened at the Balmoral hotel and that's about it and even those are few and far between. Even if their is an injunction in Scotland, why wouldn't the UK press or foreign press not publish it? They'd have a field day!

I've made my feelings on Nippy (PBUH) well known, hate her guts, but if this was the bombshell story some people think it is, it would have gone bang well before now.

Or, the information is being held back, lest it be required on some future occasion... ;)

Or, the information is being held back, lest it be required on some future occasion... ;)
If ever there was a time it was before the postal ballots started going in. Either way, if it was true and there was evidence of it, who would care?

I'd still hate her, her cult would still vote for her and the Alba lot are already hacked off with her over other stuff.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Latest Threads