Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
The bit I don't get is why the Labour and Tory parties in Scotland become completely independent entities from Westminster, at they moment they seem more concerned with propping up votes in Westminster than protecting the union in Scotland

Why won't they think long term?

Why won't they think long term?
Because they're politicians. Me, me, me, NOW. The reason the retirement age is being increased now, is because of that attitude. Baby boomers were known about for, how long?? It was certainly mentioned in the press often enough. As was the fact people were living longer. It's not rocket science to work out things aren't going to equate sometime down the line, yet nobody thought how to deal with it? I'd suggest it was thought about but, "not our problem." Besides it wouldn't be popular, so kick it down the road for someone else to sort out. What's that you say, me cynical? Never.

1617819080872.png

Thank f*ck it's legs were closed otherwise we'd all see the black hole of expenditure!

As per my previous. The part faithful don't care how corrupt the SNP or the Murrells are. They don't care if they've been conned. They dont care if everyone in Scotland will be massively worse off financially. They dont care about trading London for Brussels.

It's all about independence, about hating the English, hating tories. Nothing else matters to them in their bitter twisted minds.

They are, quite honestly, utterly insane and will be the ruin of this country.
Genuine question, is there any religious/ancestral background to SNP support base or is it a pretty even split between RC/Prod?

There’s allegedly super injunctions out about some beans being flicked by a French woman and another woman who may or not have a square head..
It may be hinting at that.

I think its hinting there is a super injunction over something that hasn't happened (and so there is no injunction).
They dont apply outside of the UK.
When it was a footballer having an affair and a member of the Royal Family being blackmailed, I found out within minutes, nothing (other than other people asking the same question) is coming up.

Last edited:
There’s allegedly super injunctions out about some beans being flicked by a French woman and another woman who may or not have a square head..
It may be hinting at that.

Is the woman middle aged and getting a bit Krankie?

Genuine question, is there any religious/ancestral background to SNP support base or is it a pretty even split between RC/Prod?

Nazi sympathisers are a part of it

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
As per my previous. The part faithful don't care how corrupt the SNP or the Murrells are. They don't care if they've been conned. They dont care if everyone in Scotland will be massively worse off financially. They dont care about trading London for Brussels.

It's all about independence, about hating the English, hating tories. Nothing else matters to them in their bitter twisted minds.

They are, quite honestly, utterly insane and will be the ruin of this country.
Sadly, unless someone bites the bullet, I think you may be right. Leading up to, and a bit after the 2014 ref, I hoped Scotland would remain in the UK. Now? Not up to me. The country of my birth has changed into something I don't recognise anymore. The part I've put in bold really pisses me off.

Sadly, unless someone bites the bullet, I think you may be right. Leading up to, and a bit after the 2014 ref, I hoped Scotland would remain in the UK. Now? Not up to me. The country of my birth has changed into something I don't recognise anymore. The part I've put in bold really pisses me off.
All fermented by the SNP. They are a vile wretched lot, nationalists indeed, leading small minded idiots to their doom.

All fermented by the SNP. They are a vile wretched lot, nationalists indeed, leading small minded idiots to their doom.

A bit like the Nazis then....

At times here, in Devon 50 + years, it's been a job keeping tabs on the events that's led Scotland to where it is now. Way back the SNP managed only a couple of seats. One exception was 70's/80's when they managed eleven, if I remember correctly. Also iirc most of the support was in the Highlands and Islands, which seems to have been reversed. The bulk of their support, as I read it after 2014, seems to now be in the Central belt, a worrying concept as that's where the majority live. I could understand if the SNP wanted Independence, and go their own way. However to immediately want to jump into bed with the EU, how in the name of the wee man can that possibly be construed as Independence?? Not in my book. I do wish you well next month. Be lucky.

Keep the faith people and stop with them negative vibes.

Yes, the cult have a strong following amongst the bigoted, twisted morons who worship them come hell or highwater, however, the silent majority will always see things through. Don't fall for the relentless pish punted out by the Snazis and a weak, non-challenging MSM, once people are alone in that voting booth, all bets are off

Latest Threads