Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
And rebrands it with slight changes. In England it was Tiers, in Scotland and Wales they pissed around for no valid reason and came up with Protection levels and Alert levels. Which is indicative of how pathetic both clusters of deluded morons are.
Absolutely she wanted them to sound more Scottishy.

When the PM came out with "Be Alert" she went for him with both barrels saying "what is that supposed to mean" and a week later she came out with "Be vigilant"

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Absolutely she wanted them to sound more Scottishy.

When the PM came out with "Be Alert" she went for him with both barrels saying "what is that supposed to mean" and a week later she came out with "Be vigilant"

1611331476426.png

Apparently Mr Neil is ready to use the launch of GB News to make the SNP squirm of the highest order.

Unsure if it's Nicola specific or the wider party spectrum, we'll have to wait & see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
... and slightly off thread the launch must be imminent and a significant threat to the likes of the BBC ... the attached linky is an interesting read .... just a taster

Even before its launch, GB News is highly controversial. Its USP will be programming with attitude and strong opinions, serving a conservative, provincial audience supposedly ignored by the liberal metropolitan instincts of the current incumbents in British TV news.

... hopefully the beginning of less biased News .

... back on thread .

Last edited:
... and slightly off thread the launch must be imminent and a significant threat to the likes of the BBC ... the attached linky is an interesting read .... just a taster

... back on thread .
GB News launch is expected in early March, a fair achievement considering the covid restrictions.

I concur, back on thread.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

... back on thread .
I think if that channel remains factual and impartial, the BBC will do everything to destroy it.

and gets nowhere near the grief from the media that Boris does. Imagine if Boris had tried to instigate one question and no follow ups. Would have been carnage.
not to mention the line up cnutish reporters whose only task in life is to try to catch bojo out in a bazinga question - the usual suspects, sour face kuntberg, the suspended fat cow from sky news, Peston the Prick and all the other metrapolitan liberal bubble dwelling 'elite' - its only very recently that queen nicola has started getting moderately hard or critical questions from the snp trained press pool

Ideally, England would ditch Scotland (and Northern Ireland). That way, Wee Jimmy can do whatever the **** she likes with her own money and the English no longer have to subsidise those ingrates north of the border.

Voted don't care - although I would rather she was no longer our (The English) problem.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I think if that channel remains factual and impartial, the BBC will do everything to destroy it.

both of those Brillo is. as much as the dribbling manchild Jones would like to brand him as far right. what he doesn't do is pander to any one group.

I'm a bit of a fan...does it show??

Ideally, England would ditch Scotland (and Northern Ireland). That way, Wee Jimmy can do whatever the **** she likes with her own money and the English no longer have to subsidise those ingrates north of the border.

Voted don't care - although I would rather she was no longer our (The English) problem.
What about the tame ones can we keep them they seem extraordinarily nice or would they have to migrate south of the border to take up residence

Braveheart*.

*well known to be an accurate documentary.
Many a true word spoken in jest. I was taught about our history many years ago, I'm an auld sod, okay? The Bruce and The Wallace were ingrained into my DNA. The difference for me was being able to distinguish between then and now. Back then we were truly fighting for survival as a nation. Longshanks hated us with a vengeance. On knowing his demise was near, he reportedly gave instructions for his corpse to be boiled. This was so his bones could be carried on the next foray over the Wall. The Hammer of the Scots, another nickname and appropriate, was unable to hammer the nail the last few inches, which was lucky for us. One helluva warrior, okay if you were English, not so for the Scots. (I've mentioned it elsewhere, he Edward, was the 1st Knight in Christendom and The Bruce was the 3rd. Just curious, anyone know who picked up the silver?) We were lucky, Edward died in 1307 two years after the execution of The Wallace. Funnily enough it seems because of executing The Wallace, this was the spark which rekindled the Scottish fire. This in turn led to Bannockburn in 1314, and the rest as they say is history. Although I think it wasn't till sometime in the late 1320's, before we were once again recognised as an independent nation again. Also helped the Papal Bull on our excommunication was lifted. The Bruce had been a wee bit naughty with The Red Comyn at a church alter. The Comyn didn't walk away. ;)
Mel G has a lot to answer to for that documentary.

On another thread I made a suggestion for wee Nippy, and telt her how to achieve independence. I also said you heard it from me first. My suggestion was to hold the referendum south of the border, and she'd walk it! Funny, yes, no? I thought I heard some MP say a day or two ago, that a future referendum on Scotland's future would involve the whole of the UK!? Is this a cunning HoC plan to stop them leaving, or an even more cunning plan to get shot of them? Lets face it, should they become separate they can no longer blame Westminster/England for their future.

I'll finish as I started. Many a true word spoken in jest.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Many a true word spoken in jest. I was taught about our history many years ago, I'm an auld sod, okay? The Bruce and The Wallace were ingrained into my DNA. The difference for me was being able to distinguish between then and now. Back then we were truly fighting for survival as a nation. Longshanks hated us with a vengeance. On knowing his demise was near, he reportedly gave instructions for his corpse to be boiled. This was so his bones could be carried on the next foray over the Wall. The Hammer of the Scots, another nickname and appropriate, was unable to hammer the nail the last few inches, which was lucky for us. One helluva warrior, okay if you were English, not so for the Scots. (I've mentioned it elsewhere, he Edward, was the 1st Knight in Christendom and The Bruce was the 3rd. Just curious, anyone know who picked up the silver?) We were lucky, Edward died in 1307 two years after the execution of The Wallace. Funnily enough it seems because of executing The Wallace, this was the spark which rekindled the Scottish fire. This in turn led to Bannockburn in 1314, and the rest as they say is history. Although I think it wasn't till sometime in the late 1320's, before we were once again recognised as an independent nation again. Also helped the Papal Bull on our excommunication was lifted. The Bruce had been a wee bit naughty with The Red Comyn at a church alter. The Comyn didn't walk away. ;)
Mel G has a lot to answer to for that documentary.

On another thread I made a suggestion for wee Nippy, and telt her how to achieve independence. I also said you heard it from me first. My suggestion was to hold the referendum south of the border, and she'd walk it! Funny, yes, no? I thought I heard some MP say a day or two ago, that a future referendum on Scotland's future would involve the whole of the UK!? Is this a cunning HoC plan to stop them leaving, or an even more cunning plan to get shot of them? Lets face it, should they become separate they can no longer blame Westminster/England for their future.

I wasn't joking about any of it.

philc

LE
At College/Uni she was know as Seaweed as not even the tide would take her out.

She seems quite an unpleasant person so I hope it all goes very wrong for her.

If Brillo does his job properly and remains factual and impartial, he could well destroy the BBC (well the news department anyway)

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Wee Jimmie's plan to rejoin the EU is going to be a bundle of laughs. She obviously believes that the EU will welcome an independent Scotland with open arms and that the money will flow freely from Brussels.

I believe that the reality will come as a nasty shock as Scottish Oil and gas is no longer attractive and the contributions from the Barnett formula will be removed completely. I somehow doubt that the EU will be keen to give the Jockinese big handouts in this time of financial difficulties.

If Wee Jimmie does get independence then we'll see customs posts along Hadrian's wall which will be rebuilt a la the Trump wall, to prevent the Jocks escaping to England. OK, the last bit is tongue in cheek, but the Scots finances and standard of living will plummet to somewhere around the level of Estonia.

Wee Jimmie's plan to rejoin the EU is going to be a bundle of laughs. She obviously believes that the EU will welcome an independent Scotland with open arms and that the money will flow freely from Brussels.

I believe that the reality will come as a nasty shock as Scottish Oil and gas is no longer attractive and the contributions from the Barnett formula will be removed completely. I somehow doubt that the EU will be keen to give the Jockinese big handouts in this time of financial difficulties.

If Wee Jimmie does get independence then we'll see customs posts along Hadrian's wall which will be rebuilt a la the Trump wall, to prevent the Jocks escaping to England. OK, the last bit is tongue in cheek, but the Scots finances and standard of living will plummet to somewhere around the level of Estonia.
They will a lot lower than that

If such an idea was proposed for a second referendum regarding Scottish independence it would be interesting to see 2 things
1) Who proposed it
2) The SNP reaction.

If the SNP propose that idea then the SNP are aware that their chances of winning in Scotland alone are not good and need a boost from disgruntled English voters and the SNP really is utterly deluded if they think Independence is going to be easy

2) If it's proposed by anyone else and the SNP reject the idea then that would suggest the SNP have no real interest in trying to make independence work as they know full well they have slightly less chance than a whelk in a supernova....

28 minutes of Aandweeeeewwwww challenges former SNP finance spokesperson and chair of the Scottish Growth Commission Andrew Wilson about the party's independence claims.

At College/Uni she was know as Seaweed as not even the tide would take her out.

She seems quite an unpleasant person so I hope it all goes very wrong for her.
She's safe from Alex Salmond when he's over done it with the whisky . That's gotta be the greatest backhanded compliment ever

Latest Threads