Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
The thought of being sexually harassed by Ms Black nearly brought my breakfast back up...

You're an utter b@stard for putting that image in my head!

tumblr_c8ea74a4a33f75546a205464504f943a_d0e291c6_250.gif

You may think I'm joking, but for many of them, voting for the Snazi party gets back at "the Brits" and that, in their tiny (often Buckfast soaked) brains, is a good thing.
I think the majority of the Cult are made up of that buckie swilling, dirty grey jog pants from Sports Direct wearing, never worked a day in their life, know every trick in the book for some extra benefits, jakey type you see everywhere with a soggy rolly hanging out their mouths, telling everyone how "the fcuking English" are the source of all their lifes problems.
They all hang out in each others grotty flats, bouncing off of each other about how amazing their Scottish Queen is, yet 99% of them have never travelled more than 50 miles from where they were born.

Another large majority of the Cult, for some reason I dont understand, are foreign types, even English folks that now live in Scotland.

They can get organised occasionally. They got down as far as Derby during one bout of unpleasantness.

Not sure why any those figures come as a surprise?

Can't speak for the area you refer too, however, I come from North Lanarkshire and as I've previously pointed out, a significant number of my so called fellow citizens would be more than happy to see the tri colour flying above the cooncil buildings.

You may think I'm joking, but for many of them, voting for the Snazi party gets back at "the Brits" and that, in their tiny (often Buckfast soaked) brains, is a good thing.

Strangely enough, no one in the circles I move in shares the same sentiment.
I’m surprised that a Union Jack waving electorate are voting (FPP seats) for an anti union party.
I get the anti Tory cohort but other flavours are available as shown by the low number of SNP in the list and council votes.
It makes me wonder what really wins the vote, 3 SNP MPs and the 5 SNP constituency MSPs are all female, which makes me think they may have captured the female voters.
In Northern Ireland the areas displaying the Union flag don’t vote Sinn Fein.

Seadog

ADC
I think the majority of the Cult are made up of that buckie swilling, dirty grey jog pants from Sports Direct wearing, never worked a day in their life, know every trick in the book for some extra benefits, jakey type you see everywhere with a soggy rolly hanging out their mouths, telling everyone how "the fcuking English" are the source of all their lifes problems.
They all hang out in each others grotty flats, bouncing off of each other about how amazing their Scottish Queen is, yet 99% of them have never travelled more than 50 miles from where they were born.

Another large majority of the Cult, for some reason I dont understand, are foreign types, even English folks that now live in Scotland.

I proposed a similar characterisation of Cultists recently.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/scottish-politics-thread.226368/page-3046#post-10589395

They'll tell you that Scotland is 'smart enough' because we built the modern world. No you Buckie quaffing Jakey bastards, you didn't. A totally different type of Scot did, long ago.

Harsh, but fair.

They'll tell you that Scotland is 'smart enough' because we built the modern world. No you Buckie quaffing Jakey bastards, you didn't. A totally different type of Scot did, long ago.
These are the exploited individuals who suffer from poor education, poor housing, poor health, low self esteem, low life expectancy, collapsed family units, single parents most of whom are struggling with alcohol and drug problems. Being led by a wealthy middle class that will survive in an Independent Scotland. The lot of the exploited won’t change, but for some reason there is a belief they will be happy.

Seadog

ADC
These are the exploited individuals who suffer from poor education, poor housing, poor health, low self esteem, low life expectancy, collapsed family units, single parents most of whom are struggling with alcohol and drug problems. Being led by a wealthy middle class that will survive in an Independent Scotland. The lot of the exploited won’t change, but for some reason there is a belief they will be happy.

Plenty of keyboard time to make near endless social media posts idolising their leader Sturgeon and telling her how much they adore her, punctuated by lots of saltire emojis. It's like being bukakked with stupid.

She never answers.

Last edited:

HCL

LE

Nailed it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Latest Threads